Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Mission Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

(12-13-2013, 08:45 PM)Phantom link Wrote:I'll take some ideas that are quick for a little warm up again.
Some TOW Hummers taking out armor and other targets. Objectives are separated so you get to drive AND blow up shit.
(12-13-2013, 08:45 PM)Phantom link Wrote:I'll take some ideas that are quick for a little warm up again.
2. A group of CWR2 resistance fighters equipped only with pistols take out a road block to take better weapons and then prepares a hasty ambush for a light Soviet column. Ambush conducted only with light weapons (no explosives and maybe just one or two RPG rockets). Then need to split before tanks respond. Time is of the essence.

3. Tank mission (CWR2?). Several objectives spread over a large area. One of the objectives is a convoy on its way to reinforce another objective.
Lots of RPG resistance but all of the rockets are those weak RPG 7V that tanks can take lots of.
4. Defend against a black ops attack. It's pitch dark, they have night vision goggles, you have flares.
(12-13-2013, 11:52 PM)Variable link Wrote:4. Defend against a black ops attack. It's pitch dark, they have night vision goggles, you have flares.

This. And those searchlights please Smile
FIA in trucks with mounted machineguns for Arma 3 driving through an airport and shooting dudes up before they have time to react would be nice like the mission (I forgot its name), but its in my Arma 2 montage after the black and white part

EDIT: Boats too Tongue

[url=
I'm still thinkng about this:

FiA squad (CWR) lost behind enemy lines, surrounded by numerically and technically superior force, NATO or USSR have to find it's way to safety. There will be multiple choices on how to escape, each with their own risks and specific tasks. Mission may require splitting the squad in order to increase chances of survival (smaller the group - less detectable it is) because enemy forces will be actively seeking you. You will be constantly on the move and under pressure, fearing for your life. Escape could be: stealing a chopper (most difficult) to dissapearing in friendly village (most easy because you will just have to remain undetected). Anyway, there should be like 4-5 choices, to make it more replayable and make you think.  If I had skill for this I would be already making something like this.
There is already a similar mission Escape Chernarus and its variations  Wink
I know, but this would be less random and escape options would be limited to just few. Also, players will start with little equipment and would have to aquire better weapons.
If I ever make a mission, it would be like that, with the addition of navigation troubles: only one person has a map, and the mission starts spread out (or in groups of 2) 500m from eachother, randomly. Maybe a failed parachute insertion from a civilian plane or smth Smile
(01-11-2014, 04:56 PM)rundll.exe link Wrote:If I ever make a mission, it would be like that, with the addition of navigation troubles: only one person has a map, and the mission starts spread out (or in groups of 2) 500m from eachother, randomly. Maybe a failed parachute insertion from a civilian plane or smth Smile

Yeah, I was thinking something similar... requires a large map, though: A scattered team without maps or GPS, and a team in a blackhawk. The downed team has a few smoke grenades and flares, depending on time of day, and nothing else. The chopper has to search for them, the team should try to assemble and then signal the chopper to pick them up somehow. All behind enemy lines, of course
Alright I need some quick missions ideas again. Arma 2 or 3 doesn't matter someone call the shots. Something nice and simple will be nice. I got to make some missions to get myself off of warframe or else I'll lose some productivity (making a few missions as long as it doesn't take too long is how I unhook myself from distractions).
Airborne CSAT infantry attached with that weird looking gunship needs to move around Altis in an attempt to stop ethnic cleansing of civilian population by guerrillas. Several town are attacked, need to hurry sweep them all.
Post [CiA] made such mission on Tonal with BAS Deltas. It was a great mission.
How does that work? Kill all enemies before they kill all civilians? I'm guessing its one town at a time...?
if memory serves, post implemented a casualty percentage system along with HQ notifications of impending attacks.
Run away during an enemy attack. Enemy numbers and positions are such that the only possible way to escape is fight through to your base's vehicle depot, grab a couple of vehicles and bug out. if not, tanks will come to eat you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14