Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FA, CiA & LDDK Joint Session: [Sun] 11 August 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gentleman, comrade Viktor will lead us tonight.
We serve at his pleasure.
Count me in .. Will sort my TS !
Looking forward to this..  Smile
I had to register on the forum finally to say I am in for today Join Ops.
(08-11-2013, 02:46 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Gentleman, comrade Viktor will lead us tonight.
We serve at his pleasure.

As Viktor once said: Show courage! Show strength! Show pride! But show no mercy.
(08-11-2013, 04:29 PM)sandb0x link Wrote: [ -> ]I had to register on the forum finally to say I am in for today Join Ops.
Welcome Sandbox! Looking forward to pillage the villages with you again!
Change of plans again and I can make it since my friend changed the date again
only now did I notice there was a second page.
Cross-posting from the official AAR thread:

Quote:Missions:
  • Rook Valley SE (Part 1)
  • Rook Valley SE (Part 2)
  • Internecine II (Merkel Edition)
  • Finale XL
  • Cholo (after-party)
Wow. Just wow.  :clint:

88 comrades from the revolutionary brigades of CiA, LDDK and FA took part in opening mission, Rook Valley SE (part 1), possibly setting some kind of session record for us! We were still at 69 going into Rook Valley SE (part 2) over 90 minutes later. By the time we entered the third mission, adversarial Internecine II (Merkel Edition), our numbers were still comfortably into the 40s. We even had around 27 comrades for a desperate attempt at Finale XL and a little after-party Cholo-ing!

The Party extends a huge thank you to our comrades from CiA and LDDK for helping to create a truly epic joint session (particularly those from LDDK who patiently coped with heavy losses when Goose 4 crashed), and to all FA comrades who attended. As session host I'd also like to extend a personal thanks to everyone for helping to make slotting/briefing phases very easy to manage, and to all involved in the pre-planning of the event itself. Big thanks to comrade Ferrard Carson, who adapted his mission Rook Valley for the session. As a community, I think we can be really proud that we were able to organise this event and successfully complete two lengthy combined arms missions (particularly the second Rook Valley, in which our opposition had far superior equipment).

As ever, please post your thoughts, feedback, screenshots and video here - comrade YouTube Hero SuperU's FA doesn't just produce our video idents, but provides leadership and guidance to propaganda artists. We also have a new YouTube channel that he manages so if you have any content you think should feature then let him know and he will sort you out, for more info check out this thread!; more guidance on video editing for Folk ARPS is provided by comrade Ferrard Carson. Posts in the AAR threads really helps us (the hosts and mission makers), both with understanding how we can improve the experiences, and showing potential comrades what our sessions are like.

:v:
Pages: 1 2