Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FHQ Afghanistan Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Second mission of my Afghanistan campaign ("Valley of Fear") has been updated.

- Reduced number of enemies
- Added mortar battery support.

filename: co13_fhq_a02_valley_of_fear.mcn_hazarkot
I can't wait to put some accurate artillery fire on these rag-heads.
I think we can use some more shells though.

Loving this mission, kisses,
Variable
(09-14-2013, 01:25 PM)Variable link Wrote:I can't wait to put some accurate artillery fire on these rag-heads.
I think we can use some more shells though.

Loving this mission, kisses,
Variable

Updated the mission on the server. Increased the number of mortar rounds to 25 for each cannon (50 in total). Hope that will not be too much Smile
(10-13-2013, 03:18 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:Updated the mission on the server. Increased the number of mortar rounds to 25 for each cannon (50 in total). Hope that will not be too much Smile
YAY!
Next time I'm not leading, I just wanna be the artillery ranging officer or however it's called in English. We need a full time for this role on this mission.
(10-13-2013, 04:50 PM)Variable link Wrote:or however it's called in English.

Pussy??  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I think we can do it, please don't decrease the number of enemies. If you will, we will never be sure if we completed it because of our skill or because it became easier. Regarding the tactics, let's continue on the debriefing thread! Smile

Edit - Can we get, for that mission, a laser designator AND a laser range finder that also calculate the gyroscopic bearing to target (using the compass for that purpose is very inaccurate for far targets), or such LRF is available only in ACE?