Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Alwarren's Arma 3 Single Player Missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll post every Arma 3 single player mission that I make in this thread.

- Sytra Assault. A NATO team assaults the village of Syrta. Pretty primitive.
Heya matey- tried to play this, i tried it 3 times in a row and all 3 times it crashes my game, the moment i came under contact at the start?
Am running various mods and do get the odd crash but very very rarely.

Edit:- tried without mods = same out come, tried some other missions does not crash as much but now crashing more than did before? Bloody BI lol
(09-01-2013, 01:14 AM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Heya matey- tried to play this, i tried it 3 times in a row and all 3 times it crashes my game, the moment i came under contact at the start?
Am running various mods and do get the odd crash but very very rarely.

Edit:- tried without mods = same out come, tried some other missions does not crash as much but now crashing more than did before? Bloody BI lol

Weird... I'll try it without mods, but maybe the file got corrupted. I suppose I should use the workshop after all.
Tried again this morning, and great no problems at all ?
Completed without any issues, nice lttle mission thanks  8)

Strange compared to last night's issues though.
Alwarren, ant specific reason why not convert it to coop? didn't try it yet, just wondering.
(09-01-2013, 10:28 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Alwarren, ant specific reason why not convert it to coop? didn't try it yet, just wondering.

No, I just did this more or less to test some of the modules, never was "planned". I might convert it, but it isn't really a big mission, you'll maybe need five minutes for it.
I really liked this mission Alwarren! Thanks. Can't wait for new ones. Smile