Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Phantom Mission Pack #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lots of SVDs to loot at G..... what's that town called again north of the insertion? (LOTS OF SVDs and a couple PKMs).

I'll remove UPSMON, how many RPGs? I was thinking maybe I'll make 2 or probably 3 guys with RPGs.
CO 12 Oggy Men updated

Leader + 3 other guys now have RPGs.
UPSMON has been removed and replaced with BIS Fnc Taskpatrol

(Might want to check Ghorband if you want SVDs and MGs; its mentioned in the task about how fortified it is)
I think the only thing that needs adjustment is the "notification range" of upsmon, as mentioned, when we attacked the first objective, the other towns were allerted too. If we could attack them in smaller groups, the mission would be easier.

Don't put in too much  MG or sniper rifles.  The charm of the mission is to improvise with the stuff you have (and find)

One final remark, the trucks with infidels seemed to be stationary, or moving back and forth in place.  Is that intentional?

It might be easier that I just use BIS Fnc taskpatrol. The trucks, they'll move if you clear ghorband (unless you attack truck first). Sorry if I didn't think out the whole thing too much, was cranking it out quick so I can move on to my other work that I got to do for school before my schedule get more hectic.
Updated Oggy Men.

- A couple tasks have been removed and now there's only 3 tasks.
Awesome!
Updated Oggy Men (fixed OG7s not appearing in backpack on dedicated server <thank you FHQ Debug>)

For whatever fuck up reason I can't fix, ammobearers get no maps on ACE version, but I'll leave it like that since i was trying to test it over and over and I have a headache now from staring at the computer too long today.

Reason why I make ace versions sometimes (sometimes I'll get a request to make an ACE version, I did in the past so I did for the ACE fanatics Tongue . Though sometimes things get fuck up on them because, its ACE).
If it works for the most part, I'll do it, if not, I'll ditch it depending on mission. (Shoot tanks, steal and repair would be no for ACE).
Pages: 1 2