Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 benchmark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Arma 3 benchmark on Techspot, lots of gpu's and cpu's tested:

http://www.techspot.com/review/712-arma-3-benchmarks/
Nice benchmark though I'm a little surprised by the small difference the CPU makes. I guess that they are playing a low CPU mission with very few AI and CPU demanding elements.

It's obvious to me that playing Arma 3 on Ultra settings requires a very powerful GPU or a SLI setup with two mid to high end cards. I'm not a gfx junkie so I'm totally pleased even when lowering the settings. As long as you don't get too many ugly lod transitions I'm fine with lower quality visuals.

Actually I dreamt that I was playing Arma 3 with a OFP mod. All the visuals were true to OFP while the rest was Arma 3. I think I could enjoy such a mod.
(09-22-2013, 10:37 AM)Llauma link Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I dreamt that I was playing Arma 3 with a OFP mod. All the visuals were true to OFP while the rest was Arma 3. I think I could enjoy such a mod.
Sounds like a lovely dream... Unfortunately, it seems like there's not going to be a CWR3 project.
Wouldnt it be possible with All in Arma?