Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 Tweak Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link broken
Fixed, try again.
Has there been any noticeable change in the smoothness of the game compared to the weeks after alpha was released? I never had the chance to test  the full game, or even beta so I have no idea what BI has been doing this summer!

Also, how much worse is altis, FPS wise, compared to stratis?

Also 2# I'm moving again in less than a moth! In the new apartment I'll be able to set up my gaming PC and get a decent internet, So prepare your nerves once again for my comeback!  ;D

Edit: Also 3# I changed my nickname to one my new friends can Identify me from. I changed it everywhere just for the convenience.
(10-02-2013, 12:08 PM)Spete link Wrote: [ -> ]Has there been any noticeable change in the smoothness of the game compared to the weeks after alpha was released? I never had the chance to test  the full game, or even beta so I have no idea what BI has been doing this summer!

Compared to the first few alphas, the final is much smoother and runs better.

Quote:Also, how much worse is altis, FPS wise, compared to stratis?

Surprisingly, it's not that much worse. Performance on my old rig is decent, although I will have to upgrade at one point.
Okay. Good to hear. I was slightly worried about the performance, as I built my new computer in April-May and tested the alpha. Even when you know it's supposed to get better, you keep worrying...  ;D

But I played far too long with 9600Gt So I'm quite used to tweaking the hell out of games, and that is pretty much half of the experience OFP and Armas give Big Grin