Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Need some Steam friends to qualify for Steambox beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I'd like to try my luck at being one of the 300 people who will receive a free Steambox for beta testing as explained here http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamMachines/

One of the requirements is to have 10 Steam friends and I only have 3 at the moment  :'( So if anyone would be good enough to help out and friend me, my username on there is doveman007. Yeah, it's my secret agent persona  ;D

Invitation sent. Good luck!
Likewise.
Sent  8)
Mali Robot reporting!
Thanks everyone, I've now increased my friends nearly five-fold, to 14, in seven hours. I normally have to supply liberal amounts of alcohol to make friends that easily Wink
(10-01-2013, 08:16 PM)doveman link Wrote:Thanks everyone, I've now increased my friends nearly five-fold, to 14, in seven hours. I normally have to supply liberal amounts of alcohol to make friends that easily Wink

Your lucky- i have copious amounts of my own  ;D
(10-01-2013, 08:24 PM)ck-claw link Wrote:Your lucky- i have copious amounts of my own  ;D

Oh, I do that as well. It's no fun being sober when everyone else is drunk anyway  ;D
It's no fun being sober period!!!!!  ;D ;D