Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: destroyed city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola,

how would it be possible to create a demolished city?

I tried to use the "Town Construction" Module (which worked) and then i placed the "destroy city" function too (which again didnt work).

Maybe the problem is, that the destroy function is executed before the town is spawned or anything like that...? How could i get this to work in right order? Or is this the fals approach to the problem?

I used the town construction module, because i set up a camp at a base which is already exisitn on the map, but now i need a ruined city in front of the camp...

Any good ideas how to solve this?

Cheers

Tony

Hey Ken,
this post made me already learn about the destroy city, but i have problems combining this with the town construction module. After all i want to have a town created and then destructed. But i think im a bit stuck on the right execution...
The destroy city function also has a problem: It will not be the same destruction on all machines. The server will see different destruction from the clients. This leads to walls being blown away on the server where AI can walk through, but on the client, they just walk through the (intact) wall.

I reported this bug ages ago, but they never fixed it