Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Let's try ACRE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ACRE is installed on Arma 2 and Arma 3 servers now (different FireDaemon services for both). Feel free to test. Metalcraze will post here a detailed guide and initial testing results later on.
Varanon and me managed to get it to work, here's what we did.

1. Make sure you only have ONE ACRE plugin installed, for 32 or 64 bit. NOT both.
2. Make sure that jayarma2extension.dll is in your Arma 2 Arrowhead directory, AND in the Expansion/beta folder
3. Make sure you run both Arma 2 AND teamspeak as admin.

This way, both positional audio as well as radios work. Switching channels means only the guys on the same channel hear you. Very nice Smile
The Friedens save the day, once again!

(11-12-2013, 01:02 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]2. Make sure that jayarma2extension.dll is in your Arma 2 Arrowhead directory, AND in the Expansion/beta folder
Just in the expansions folder, or in expansion/addons folder?
(11-12-2013, 01:08 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]The Friedens save the day, once again!

I copied it to both the "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead" directory, and the "expansions/beta" folder. I'll try without the one in expansions/beta ASAP just to be sure.

In any case, for me, I could hear the positional audio but could not radio transmit. This was because I had both the 32 bit and the 64 bit plugin in the TS plugin directory. I have a 32 bit TS, so I removed the 64 bit version, and then it worked (restart TS, of course)
(11-12-2013, 01:08 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]The Friedens save the day, once again!

Expansion/Beta, not addons. And only the dll, nothing else Smile
(11-12-2013, 01:38 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Expansion/Beta, not addons. And only the dll, nothing else Smile

Correction, no need to copy the dll. Just have jayarma2lib installed. I found that after Variable disconnected from the server, I couldn't use the radio either. I had to drop and pick it up again before it worked.
One more thing: From what I read on the web, if you can actually hear the positional audio but not radio, it's most likely Teamspeak that's the problem.
Hi gyes!I'd like to present you (as for me) a better radio mod then ACRE here .
??? You could've checked down 5 threads Wink
Pages: 1 2