Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: TeamSpeak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope this is the right place?

Just a random question?
How come no-one is on Ts other than mission nights?
I'm used to ppl being on ts when ever available.
So when not playing other conversations can happen- EG-wanna play whatever now? ask away as such?

just putting it out there?  Smile
I think the ongoing activitiy is on Skype.

Ts isn't really usefull for such "chats" because you would easyly miss something if you're away for a minute. And I wouldn't be comfortable with people talking trough my living room speakers at unexpected times.... Yikes!
When I started playing Arma with Zeus, I got used to that people hang out in ts all the time. Was kinda surprised that people didn't do that on CiA. Smile
Gotta say Zeus TS felt like English pub to me. Although most people were English I didn't understand what they were saying half of the time. Smile
(10-09-2013, 03:30 PM)Misha link Wrote:Gotta say Zeus TS felt like English pub to me. Although most people were English I didn't understand what they were saying half of the time. Smile
hehe glad to hear I'm not alone in this...
(10-09-2013, 01:48 PM)Lego link Wrote:When I started playing Arma with Zeus, I got used to that people hang out in ts all the time. Was kinda surprised that people didn't do that on CiA. Smile

Yeah -this is what i'm used to tbh, can be alot of fun-ppl having a laugh before the serious stuff starts.
Don't think i can recover it but, in our old forums we has to have a teamspeak quotes sticky topic!
Some of the quotes were damn right hilarious(most prob from me drunk lol)
CK make such a thread! We got some good quotes during coop nights.

Also, how about you join the Skype chat more often? It serves the exact same purpose and allows the guys to chat even at work Wink
(10-10-2013, 09:27 AM)Variable link Wrote:CK make such a thread! We got some good quotes during coop nights.

Ok will do-you'll have to start it off though Smile