Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Voices needed (Topic might contain spoliers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hehe, I finished a little song, it's called Raptor's Tune. I must do some fine tuning later and maybe add a guitar, we'll see. But I guess if you want to use it for credits it's more or less ready.

https://soundcloud.com/mali-robot/raptors-tune/s-fpF1S

Now, how about doing musical as Arma's mission?
Hhahaha, litterally laughing out loud in here, priceless tune!
(11-02-2013, 06:16 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe, I finished a little song, it's called Raptor's Tune.

OMFG, this is priceless
LOL!
(11-02-2013, 06:16 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe, I finished a little song, it's called Raptor's Tune.
Great tune Big Grin
Need two voice actors for some dialog, thanks in advance.

The characters are an angry squad leader and a lowly squad member. Comments at the end of each line.

Squad Leader:
Code:
"Well done, now fall back into position." - quietly

"Hold your fire, wait for the explosive charge to disable the lead vehicle." - quietly

"OPEN FIRE!!!" - shout

"Show them no mercy!" - loud

"Fire your weapons, they are all enemies!" - loud

"You fools! How could this happen!? Argh..." - frustrated

"Pick up your gear, we still got work to do." - stern, serious

"HQ, this is Alpha. All objectives secured, awaiting further orders. How copy, over." - srs bznz

Squad member:
Code:
"But Sir, there are civilians amongst those rebels!" - despair

"Allah forgive me...I had no choice." - quietly

"This is all wrong, they were barely armed...what have we done?"; - quietly, desperate
Are these lines for a native English speaker? Which army is it? I may record the lines over the weekend.
Both are CSAT.
I decided to play it safe and not use the OFP sound files for my missions.

One, they're made for the missions they were intended for, which constrains me and most recordings contain stuff like 'BMPs' and 'Soviet' or placenames from OFP islands etc and two, I lifted them from CWR2 and I don't want someone coming around claiming plagiarism/piracy of CWR2 or OFP.

That being said, I will post more voice acting requests here. There are no deadlines - please take your time and many thanks. I hope I'm not hijacking this thread.  Tongue

Ground/Drone Attack:
NATO - Firefly (HQ)
Code:
"Copy that, November One. Smoke 'em! Over." - excited

"Received, November One. We'll put some beer on ice for you. Out." - happy, satisfied

NATO - November One (pilot)
Code:
"Firefly, this is November One. I have visual contact with the target. Over." - calm

"Roger that, Firefly. Engaging now. November One out." - calm

"Firefly, this is November One. The whole convoy's on fire. Returning to base. Over." - calm, happy

Clean Sweep:
CSAT - Alpha One (leader)
Code:
"Alpha One to all units. Remember - no-one is to leave here alive. Let's waste 'em! Out." - excited

"Alpha One. We got 'em all. Village secured. Let's get to the extraction point. Out." - calm, satisfied

Clean Sweep 2:
FIA - Alpha One (leader)
Code:
"Alpha One to all units. Remember - no-one is to leave here alive. Let's waste 'em! Out."- excited

"Alpha One. We got 'em all. Outpost secured. Let's get to the extraction point. Out." - calm, satisfied

Battlefields:
NATO - Papabear (HQ)
Code:
"This is Papabear to all squads, you're approaching the enemy positions, contact is imminent. God help us all. Out."  - calm

"This is Papabear to all squads, Papabear to all squads, heavy enemy armor and infantry troops are coming from the north. Entrench your positions and hold the area at all costs. Out." - suprised, serious
(11-08-2013, 02:33 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]Are these lines for a native English speaker? Which army is it? I may record the lines over the weekend.

I need to postpone this till Tuesday if that's ok.
Pages: 1 2