Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Heeelllooo TANOA PART 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The mission intro with a comic was the best intro I have ever seen in a mission. Mission outro/cutscene was cool too!

We talked a bit of this in the Skype chat, but yeah, adjust to keep the radios is a good move.

Two airfields ..I've got a mixed feelings with about this one. Honestly it was great, sometimes frustrating, but definetely memorable experience, but it was for me, as I for once survived. Had I died at first airfield, it would have been a long spectate. This isn't only related to this specific mission, we've certainly had our other marathons as well. Issue with them is that it is lot of idle time if you have bad luck and bite it. If you want to keep the 2 airfield theme..hmm..perhaps put slightly different opposition & vehicles to them, so they have unique theme/feeling?

I definetely want to play the next episode. Alias, we need more cartoons and missions.

I actually thought about 2 airfields when I made Wild Fliers, but after asking a couple of you guys and reviewing the kind of things I do in my head, 2 airfields for me would be excessive (in the case that, that mission have a high chance of early deaths and a shitton of armor and choppers). Going to 2 at once would increase duration too. I haven't played Hello Tanoa to know the backgrounds on why 2 so I don't know what to say much.
Just ask yourself, why do the same objective twice in a mission ?

This CAN work if the second raid is completely different, but that is hard to pull off. I'd rather go for two completely different objectives than doing the same or similar twice
I liked the mission.  One question rose in my mind when I wrote the aar...  Were the first crates we encountered on the southern AF meant to be empty/not accessible?  Those outside the hangars perimeter walls.  I think it would have saved alfa if we had found at in there
(01-09-2016, 06:27 PM)UnNamedGER link Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the mission.  One question rose in my mind when I wrote the aar...  Were the first crates we encountered on the southern AF meant to be empty/not accessible?  Those outside the hangars perimeter walls.  I think it would have saved alfa if we had found at in there

Yeah, those creates are empty by default.
With LAV instead of tank shouldn't be an issue anymore, there are plenty of AT around the teams to take it out.
Hehe someone commented on the Workshop page:

Quote:Executive_Outcomes 
"to steal a plain," a plain what? Do you mean a plain bagel? See that is why spelling matters, its spelled plane. Pro tip: next time use spell check

my reply:
Quote:Alwarren
@Executive_Outcomes Pro tip: it should read "It's spelled plane" because it's a short form of "it is". See that is why grammar matters Wink ]/quote]
Smile True but sad.
I'd wish we see more comments/suggestions related to the mission itself.
For some people is the only contribution they can make to ARMA community... teaching english Smile

Thanks mate!
Stupid comments, as well as downvotes, are a mark of popularity... wear it with pride Big Grin
Original mission split in 2 parts. Previous mission is obsolete. New DL in OP.
This is first part.

Thank you!
Replaced.
Pages: 1 2