Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: The Mugshot Thread..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Speaking about festivals, here's one of me at the Zwarte Cross festival (motocross/music/theatre). Don't ask about my feet, I don't know why.[Image: DSCN5717.JPG]

If you ask about the guitar, this is Fender Telecaster Baja, it is really a pleasure to play and has a great sound. Great value for the money too, as it has the same sound as more expensive models. Spent three hourse in a music shop testing every guitar before I bought it.

I have three more guitars, been playing Squire Stratocaster for a good part of my life. When I switched to Telecaster it was difficult to get acustomed and to find my sound again, but after that it was happily ever after...

However, I am still dreaming of Fender Jazzmaster.

[Image: Misha-hv2_zpse4c3c3e9.jpg]
Remove guitar, add short hair and you'd get something looking like me there. ^

I don't have pics of me on hand, I never take them or upload them if I do, but I've existed for so long now the Internet probably has tons of pics of me. I bet I'm on someone's Facebook...

(03-03-2014, 12:05 AM)rundll.exe link Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how that pogo stick near that barrel fits into the whole thing CK Smile

Says 'scooter' on it.  Tongue
@ Outlawz -that pic was taken along time ago,was one of my daughters scooters(in front of my rifle),the metal folding ones  Smile-thats why the pc room was never decorated-the girls were young and wanted draw on everything lol

@ doveman -cracking pic, cider all the way  Smile

@Variable -i still have it,just that its at the kids house still,really need to get it back :

@Alwarren -i always use a pic, i have always bitten my nails

Cracking pics guys
That's me and my twin daughters, Maya (left) and Alona. It was taken two years ago, they are much bigger now!
[Image: ZFmB1gx.jpg]

That's me taking directions from Alona. Even the advice of a kid is good to my navigation skills...
[Image: ku5bfEe.jpg]

That's it because apart from Arma, I have no hobbies  8)
Lovely pics Variable  Smile
Ok, I guess I have to put up a shot of me, then, too...

Here's the only one I really like (mainly because of my girlfriend, though, hehe)

[Image: o2Mg5kv.jpg]
[Image: vcJaM3n.jpg]
Last year track days.
[Image: 8j9MusF.jpg]
This one's like 4 1/2 years ago.

If I do get pics, its usually because someone else took them during some track meet events or such. If I take them myself, they come out bad, but yeah.
I think Varanon looks younger than Alwarren in the pics :o I guess because Alwarren is grumpier looking :o
I think all you guys are extremely sexy!
Phantom, didn't you say you have long hair now? or Is that considered long hair? I imagined you with a pony tail!
(03-04-2014, 08:00 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]I think Varanon looks younger than Alwarren in the pics :o I guess because Alwarren is grumpier looking :o

Normally, Varanon looks as grumpy as me, I just only have grumpy photos from me. Probably because "Grumpy" is my second  name.
(03-04-2014, 08:00 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]I think Varanon looks younger than Alwarren in the pics :o I guess because Alwarren is grumpier looking :o

Yeah, we both look very much alike, Alwarren doesn't look older than me.

Actually, if you saw a picture of me when I was 30, you'd say I look older on those pictures than I do look now at 45.

And yeah, as Alwarren said, I usually look as grumpy as him
(03-04-2014, 08:51 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Phantom, didn't you say you have long hair now? or Is that considered long hair? I imagined you with a pony tail!
Nah, my hair goes as long as the first picture. I guess some people consider it long. I consider it normal long. I keep usually cut it a bit shorter before last meets though (not buzz but long long so good enough). I guess I should have specified how long.

I guess misha's and my hair are pretty much the same length size or around it.

I just consider that once my hair gets to my eyes and it becomes a nuisance for me to run around and having it smack my eye, to that'd be long and I'll go get a trim. I just don't cut my hair buzz short or too short. I should've specified I don't have long long hair. One of my friend use to have a ponytail but he cut it after high school. Another one of my running friend (fastest distance guy at my school) goes long hair for life (he got a ponytail and ain't ever gonna cut it all off)
(03-04-2014, 12:35 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]And yeah, as Alwarren said, I usually look as grumpy as him
I guess it's because you're with your girlfriend instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6