Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ArmA 3 server - mission bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, as Hellhammer and I have been playing quite a bit on the server lately, we've come across a few bugs. It would be great if someone were able to fix them Smile
-The mission co07_the_best_act.altis contains a bad link so it does not even start. I've been told that in most cases, in only requires a repack of the mission file.
-In co07_dogged_prospect.altis we weren't able to locate the pilot (required to advance the mission) in the compound even after trying twice.
-Co06_convoy_rogain.stratis doesn't end. The boat never came even after waiting some 5 minutes. Possibly it could've gotten stuck on the way or maybe it just takes longer for arrive.
-Just a minor misstype probably in co06_western_coast.stratis. While the name would suggest it is a mission for 6 players, there are actually 8 slots to choose from.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll check it out Smile
Welcome to the forums Valhalian!
I love seeing you guys play on the server outside coop nights schedule. Keep it up! Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks that would be great Alwarren and thanks for the welcome Variable. I've been tempted to post a few times before, but only now gathered I have something meaningful to post heh

See you in game guys!