Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: @A3CM - ArmA 3 Chernarus Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What Alwarren said!
Saharani had it all Smile
You might want to wait for some more bug fixing for the A3MP mod, it seems to have a lot of config issues. And you can still drive trough the forest with a car and mow down all trees without damage, so it's not really suitable for serious gaming yet.
Name the island?

[Image: 2013-12-18_00001.jpg]
Podagorsk
And another Wink

Well Done Outlawz  Smile

[Image: 2013-12-18_00002.jpg]
Is this thirsk winter?
Yes Phantom-it seems that running this mod makes other islands work too.
Lol i'm just opening up my Arma2 directory and copy&paste islands into Arma3 and hey presto!  :o :o :o
If the Arma 2 vehicles, units, and weapons aren't in yet, then... I guess what I'd mostly do at the moment would be make some more hostage rescue/terrrorist hunt until then.
Poor poor custom islands without missions... I'm wondering whether we can just add those island alongside @A3MP and make some missions for those too.

Instead of copy and pasting each Arma 2 custom island, you can always do the mklink trick and just create a junction directory. It's been a while since I did it though, but I did it back before steam let you choose where to install your files so I can link installation to different hard drives.
(01-01-2014, 12:37 AM)Phantom link Wrote:I'm wondering whether we can just add those island alongside @A3MP

Thats all i did  Wink
I'll also recommend using mklink to create junction folders in that case to avoid wasting hard drive space copy and pasting the same files that you already have.
I downloaded this and I get the option to load ArmA2 and OA as A3 mods. Does the A2 content now work, or is this like kju's AiA in that stuff crashes?

edit: spoke too fast, enabling them doesn't seem to load any content. So are they needed? Doesn't the A3MP ship everything? Side effect?
This has nothing to do with AiA buddy, should just be the islands!

Edit:- PwS now has an option to load arma2 Islands to run with @A3MP
Which is 100+ Islands :0
Do I need to enable them though?
(01-19-2014, 11:24 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote:Do I need to enable them though?

Just running the @A3MP addon(like any other mod you run) should enable the Arma2 islands (nothing like AiA) he has ported them to arma3

New release:-

Version 1.3

Changelog v1.3:
- Fixed black line error on all maps - Now you can play on Podagorsk, Calfghan and others without black water line problem.
- Fixed problem with black lakes on cherno (Exchange with nice glade's)
- Fixed problem with MP keys (New ones)
- Fixed problem with indestructible object (Most of them)
- License edit ( Read new Read Me )
- Renember, custom A2 maps may popup with some errors in MP, but there is no problem with using them as 3rd party mod in ArmA 3 now with A3MP.
Pages: 1 2 3