Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 2 - CWR2 - co12_cwr2_chilling_in_the_dark.eden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another CWR2 mission release. Thanks for the idea Variable and Rundll.exe (pitch black with just searchlights and flares).

I'll just describe the mission kind of based on the ingame briefing I made... you'll see what happens  Wink

Mission: Party all night long Tongue then get ready to go to bed in your tents and shack since a storm is coming.

Situation: You're partying hard on an island away from the war on Everon. You packed up some flares, 3 searchlights, a few satchels (the flares and satchels are for the sake of fireworks). A storm is coming so you're ready to go to bed soon after some beers, wines, alcohol, and a good old party...

Weather: Some fog and rough storms coming up

Nice mission phantom. The enemy were too weak at the first stage of the mission, probabl because of the server's running a too low AI skill setting. I changed that now, so I suggest to replay the mission although completed.

One comment - I'd remove the spot lights completely and triple the amount of flares and GP-25 grenade launchers. The Arma 2 lighting system does good for the flares, but not that well for the spot lights, and in any case, they don't go too well together.
Updated. Remove Searchlight, added 3 extra AKM GP25 rifles in the ammobox and x3 the flare amount. 3 mags for the AKM (1 mag a gun).