Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Left 4 Dead 2 free to grab until tomorrow evening 26 december
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy crap, thx freeman!
I bought this two years ago. Anyone up for a game?

Looks pretty childish, is it any good?
It's great for some quick fun with up to 4 friends, but it gets repetitive pretty soon.
(12-26-2013, 08:25 PM)rundll.exe link Wrote: [ -> ]It's great for some quick fun with up to 4 friends, but it gets repetitive pretty soon.

This! my old mates hounded me to get it-after 5mins i'm like what else is there?
They're like this is it!!!  :Smile :Smile
It's an awesome coop game IMO, though you probably wanna play it on higher difficulty, otherwise it's gonna get boring quick. On highest difficulty, you really need to stay together, and work as a team, it's gonna be really intense, and there is a good chance you won't make it, but that's part of the thrill Smile
I'm definitely up for a game sometime.
My real life friends pretty much all got it now. Most of them play on consoles but some of the games they have on PC is L4D2... too bad I hate playing with them. I usually don't. Lack of communications or only use comms to act like children... well I guess they still have the mindset of one after all these years. The lag was bad last time I play with them too on their local host.
(12-27-2013, 03:23 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]My real life friends pretty much all got it now. Most of them play on consoles but some of the games they have on PC is L4D2... too bad I hate playing with them. I usually don't. Lack of communications or only use comms to act like children... well I guess they still have the mindset of one after all these years. The lag was bad last time I play with them too on their local host.

You need new real-life friends Wink
(12-27-2013, 08:22 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]You need new real-life friends Wink
Hehe.

I got one reasonable guy who I can work with though out of my real life friend, he's a lot more sophiscated than the lots (leveled up fast and bagged through some good loot on Payday 2 with him). Talking with him on the comms is actually communication during the game rather than the typical "dick jokes" like my other rea life friends... Most of the one who do game are well, childish Tongue (say for example... raging League of Legend gamers).

As for other real life friends that I'm closer with, they're runners, not gamers Tongue
Well, if anyone wants to play, add me on Steam: outlawz71337

I haven't played it in MP yet, bad experiences from Alien Swarm with matchmaking.
I loved Alien Swarm. I actually liked it more than Left 4 Dead :o . Too bad no one plays it anymore. I played the crap out of that (BA... <before Arma>)

My friend hosted a local host versus game because there's more than 4 of us.... I quit because it lagged. Well, none of them has good enough internet anyways I guess.

Here's my steam if you want to add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/phantomous/ .

Left 4 Dead is meant to be played on MP though. Bots are retarded.
(12-29-2013, 07:48 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Left 4 Dead is meant to be played on MP though. Bots are retarded.

They're ok as long as I don't get in trouble, but yeah...

[url=