Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Monitors switching off?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you might remember me cursing Wink when suddenly both monitors go blank for a few seconds in Arma3.
The 2nd monitor will come back, 1st stays blank.
I can tab out back to desktop and it shows Arma3 still running,can still hear ingame sounds etc?
Just test temps and cpu never went over 50 and gpu 69 ?
I got that on my old rig some times, the FLUSH cheat will get you back to the game most times.
Not sure if this helps but I configured Arma 3 to switch to non-aero mode whenever I run it. it makes the second screen visible constantly. Just right click the Arma 3 shortcut, select "Compatibility" tab, and check the "Disable desktop composition" checkbox.
(12-26-2013, 08:22 PM)Variable link Wrote:Not sure if this helps but I configured Arma 3 to switch to non-aero mode whenever I run it. it makes the second screen visible constantly. Just right click the Arma 3 shortcut, select "Compatibility" tab, and check the "Disable desktop composition" checkbox.

Ive advised this to Stick on Skype for his 2nd monitor not showingWink
I used to have that problem in the alpha -but i use game booster and that knocks out Aero.
My issue is the main monitor goes after awhile ingame.

rundll can that still work/type when the game is blacked out?
Pretty sure i got the bugger!
Happened on the 1st game last night just after spawning.
Just caught a glimpse of Razor Game Booster screen before screen went black.
So opened it up and there is a key combo to turn off display!! Why??? lol
So disabled that option but,sure i haven't pressed that combo-but anyway didnt happen again after  ;D