Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - co10_lost_squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Made a port of ofp's Lost Squad

Kept it to the original the best i could  Smile
Dancing Bannana!!!!!!
We're so dead Wink
ck, Have you uploaded it to the server and updated the mission list?
(01-09-2014, 04:02 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]ck, Have you uploaded it to the server and updated the mission list?

Done and someone else has.
Tried the mission today, very tense... however, there were two tanks left on the northern peninsula that did not move, so the mission couldn't be finished.
Yeah Variable messaged me, i'm assuming thats 'arma3' 5 tanks setup the same as the original.
Always worked in testing but,2 must of hit rocks or something and fooked??
(01-17-2014, 02:10 AM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Variable messaged me, i'm assuming thats 'arma3' 5 tanks setup the same as the original.
Always worked in testing but,2 must of hit rocks or something and fooked??

Yeah, one of them was behind the a rock... Are they all in the same group ? If yes, move them each to an individual group, so that one doesn't wait for the other... I know that problem from Man of Faith, it has similar issues with the tanks sometimes getting stuck
Just to ask-why didn't you just pop on over to the 2 stuck tanks and disable them??
We felt we wouldn't have played the mission correctly like that, so decided to wait for a fix and play it again.
Ok thanks Al , man have i had so much trouble with these tanks,didnt matter what i did but 2 would never move??
Ungrouped them,gave them their own waypoints!!
Split them further apart!! Moved them about!! Nothing??? :o

In the end had to place 2 of them somewhere totally different to get it to work.
Updated version-sorted tank issues ,hopefully

Server/Doc etc done
What was the issue with AT in the mission again?

I just checked and there are 2 AT launchers in the crate and 6 rounds.
Last time we played, there was no AT launcher, I think just ammo for it. Might have been a glitch in teh dev build, though
Hmm after further investigation seems the ammobox script aint working now?
Were there AT/mines etc in the ammobox the 1st time you played the mission when the one tank stayed far away?
Pages: 1 2