Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Launching Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Beta with custom addons(using steam app)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-There is an entry in the Steam app for Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Beta.

I'm trying to launch Arma 2 OA beta through the STEAM app, but i also want to use other addons with the command line (right click >proprieties>set launch obtions)

#1.At first i launched without mods, and looked at the "Expansions" tab ingame. The addons loaded were Arma 2 addons+Expansion OA addons+Beta+ All DLC purchased. Which means the game launches as Combined Ops+beta.

#2.The problem is that if i add my addons in the Launch parameters, the game doesn't load the Arma 2 addons, only the Expansion Operation Arrowhead addons +Beta+All DLC+ the other addons. I used this ex ample commandline:

-nologs -name=freeman -nosplash -skipIntro -cpuCount=4 -world=empty "-mod=h:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@CBA_CO;@JSRS1.5;@tpwcas;@ASR_AI"

****Question is: How to add Arma 2(original) addons to the launch command line ? They sould have been loaded already without me adding any command line.(as observed in point #1)

Thank you
Try this
Quote:-nologs (use/work only if you use last beta 112555) -name=freeman -nosplash -skipIntro -cpuCount=4 -world=empty "-mod=@CBA_CO;@JSRS1.5;@tpwcas;@ASR_AI"

and did you try to run A2:CO this way

[Image: steam_ohje4.jpg]
(01-11-2014, 11:00 PM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]Try this
and did you try to run A2:CO this way

[Image: steam_ohje4.jpg]

I tried the modified line you suggested me but i have the same problem: Arma 2(original) addons don't load.

And using the Launch Arma 2: Combined Operations shortcut from the "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead" entry in STEAM, means the game will launch with the .exe of the game and not the .exe of the BETA. And i don't what that. I want to use the "Arma 2 Oparation Arrowhead Beta" entry in Steam, so i will have steam overlay activated also.

http://imgur.com/fPLM8GF

Read this and see if this helps you LINK  ???
will try, thanks