Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: co14_aa_anonymous - @A3MP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Situation:-  Nato has asked for our help to destroy 2 hidden AA tanks.

Uploaded etc etc
Awesome mate. Looking forward to it. Love resi missions.
Did we actually lose anyone in this mission thursday night?
I don't think we did. We were saved by the first aid script, which is great apart from all the text input ("Varanon is down", "you got 150 seconds before you die". Anyway to get rid of these?

Also ck- I think you as a medic didn't have a Medikit, and that's why you couldn't fully heal anyone.
Ok -yeah the reason i asked is,i noticed that the last update of Physco's revive returns all settings to default!
Which means:-

Code:
tcb_ais_realistic_mode= false //    set to true and units will die if they take a headshot or a heavy explosion nearby. Attention: if set to true, the revive chance guaranty are disabled!

Have updated all missions  -  'tcb_ais_realistic_mode= true'

(02-02-2014, 10:50 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we did. We were saved by the first aid script, which is great apart from all the text input ("Varanon is down", "you got 150 seconds before you die". Anyway to get rid of these?

Also ck- I think you as a medic didn't have a Medikit, and that's why you couldn't fully heal anyone.

Not sure about the 1st? and yeah i remember the medic kit thing now, will check that.
Just checked all the missions-all medics have 'medic kit' except for AAF medic?
Perhaps cause they're bodged together freedom fighters and dont have that available to them?