Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: TFAR Radio Sound Effects Replacement Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A sound effects replacement pack for TFAR (different beeps and bops for SR and LR radios).
Put radio-sounds folder in TeamSpeak 3 Client\Plugins, and replace all TFAR original files and folders.
Thanks Alwarren, I'll grab those as I like a nice "bop" Wink
(02-28-2014, 10:48 PM)doveman link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Alwarren, I'll grab those as I like a nice "bop" Wink

Variable tells me they're not quite authentic yet, so I will go over them again Smile
OK, I'll wait until you've updated them Smile
(03-01-2014, 03:08 AM)doveman link Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I'll wait until you've updated them Smile

Done. First post updated.
Cool, thanks. I'll check them out Smile
Jesus this is a fucking dream come true!!!! The sound effects are so authentic that it brings the game  to a whole new level of immersion for me.
Alwarren, you rock my world.
I think Variable likes these ones Alwarren  ;D
Downloaded, will give em a try next time we play ArmA 3.  8)
Is the correct place to put these Team Speak 3 Client/plugins, so that there's a radio-sounds folder in there? I already had that folder there, so I'm presuming I read something at some point that told me to put them there but I thought I'd better double-check as I can't remember where I read that  ???
(03-03-2014, 06:12 AM)doveman link Wrote: [ -> ]Is the correct place to put these Team Speak 3 Client/plugins, so that there's a radio-sounds folder in there? I already had that folder there, so I'm presuming I read something at some point that told me to put them there but I thought I'd better double-check as I can't remember where I read that  ???
Since you have TFA installed, you already have a radio-sounds folder inside your plugins folder. Simply rename your existing folder to something like radio-sounds-backup, and copy Alwarren's radio-sounds to the same folder. Job's done Smile
(03-02-2014, 03:52 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus this is a fucking dream come true!!!! The sound effects are so authentic that it brings the game  to a whole new level of immersion for me.
Alwarren, you rock my world.

I just ripped these out of a video, I didn't really do much Smile

(03-03-2014, 02:52 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]I just ripped these out of a video, I didn't really do much Smile
If I had a womb I'd have your baby.

Now TFA just needs to get rid of the leader's radio replacing a backpack and it's the perfect radio mod.
Ok,  now it is getting creepy. ;D
(03-03-2014, 08:38 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Since you have TFA installed, you already have a radio-sounds folder inside your plugins folder. Simply rename your existing folder to something like radio-sounds-backup, and copy Alwarren's radio-sounds to the same folder. Job's done Smile

Cool, thanks. It's been a while since I first installed it, so I couldn't remember if that folder had come with TFAR or not Smile
Pages: 1 2