Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 Auto Minimize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So how can Insert work for you? It's far away from any of your fingers.
The only reason why I pick insert was because I can't think of any other keys to take that are not taken. So I guess I use SR more than LR anyways. Nevertheless, I previously mapped apps->insert and windows->caps using autohotkey after the first minimizing incident which stopped the apps and windows key from minimizing my game.

Apps key on the right side of course so I can switch my right hand from trackball to typing position and hit the apps key with my thumb.

Back in Arma 2 I just use left alt to Push to Talk and right alt to whisper on teamspeak.

Pushing 2 buttons at a time for LR is uncomfortable to me and I'll end up fumbling buttons or SR on accident on multiple variants. I will always have hot mic issues with TFAR since if I hit shift at the same time it gets sticky (shift is my running key).
What's wrong with ALT for TS and talking, CAPS for SW, and CTRL + CAPS for LR? (Except for ALT, these are TFAR defaults).
I fumble with the buttons for those. Moreso with the LR since I got to hold it, 2 at a time. If its quick 2 combos then I'm fine with that.
Ahh, I might as well just go in control panels and turn off the 2nd monitor. I tried launching SWAT 4 up and it bugs out on 2 monitors and flickers. I'll just go to control panels and shut off the 2nd monitor next time I launch up Arma 3 then and see how that goes.
(05-04-2014, 08:52 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Phantom and Maverick, please reupload your avatars, they got broken.

Mine seems like it's working?
Well it will stay working as long as you never hit Shift+F5 Smile
Hah, fair enough...did not even think to do that.  Should be fixed now, thanks!
What the hell, my problem has come back (since Windows 10 it didn't minimize), and now even the AutoHotKey script isn't helping, like it's not running in-game...
I got AutoHotKey script running in game. I use mousenitor to not auto minimize my game. Well, it might crash at first on Windows 10, then I launch it again and it works. I turn off turn on at startup. Once I exit game at the end of the coop night and turn it off, the program will crash, but anyways, it works for me.
The problem for me was that the AutoHotkey scripts didn't work although the autohotkey symbol appeared on the system tray. I had to run it in administrator mode for them to work but I didn't have the option in the righ-click menu. I was only able to launch the AH scripts by running CMD in administrator mode and running the scripts from there.
Pages: 1 2