Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Thanks a lot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Been playing a couple of times now, albeit quite briefly, I thought the least I could do was to warmly thank you for time past in your company. You guys have been amazingly friendly and helpful!

This being my first arma online impression (well my first multiplayer impression for that matter), I have been very impressed. It almost feels like a different game. Pretty hard and a bit stressing for a newbie like me as well... I spend most of the few missions I played trying to figure out what was going on, attempting to not friendly-fire a comrade, being useless and getting lost or flanked and killed  Big Grin (that was the castle wolfenstein mission: I saw this guy but I wasn't sure he was friend or foe, needless to say I wasn't anywhere quick enough and simply died  :o).

Anyway, thanks again for the great experience and now let me go back to some arma training  Wink

r
Don`t worry, you are not the only one noobie here! Smile I`m doing that all the time! Big Grin
Good to have you with us Raph! Don't worry about some confusion at the start, we've all been there. Let us know if you need any help and join the discussion on our debriefing thread!