Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Campaign: Pandora's Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pandora's Box

Synopsis: Altis has been under CSAT control for the last few months, and the UN Security council finally greenlight Operation Pandora, with a combined NATO force spearheading the invasion.

Ahead of the main landing force, however, a Delta Force GHOST team is sent in to investigate reported night time activity on the Molos airfield. CSAT has apparently used the airfield to haul special cargo, but why they keep it so secret is something that MEDCOM needs to know.

Campaign
The campaign will be 7 missions in total. First three are done, and on the server:
- co@10_fhq_p01_prelude.altis.pbo
- co@10_fhq_p02_pandorasdawn.altis.pbo
- co@10_fhq_p03_road_not_taken.altis.pbo

Fourth episode ("Tanks a lot") currently in the works.
Episode Five ("Take us to your leader") Episode Six ("Arms Race") and Episode Seven ("Incident") will come after that.

Once we played the missions, I'd be thankful for any feedback (good or bad) that you could leave here. The intention is to make this a campaign that can be played both single player and multiplayer.
I'm drooling already. Yay!
What addons are in use?
(05-24-2014, 04:52 PM)Variable link Wrote:I'm drooling already. Yay!
What addons are in use?

Massi's units mostly. Ipocked them because, among other reasons, they provide a BLUFOR Merlin, everything else only carries eight, and I needed 10 Smile

Plus, addons!
Nice one Al - im sure they will be cracking!!  Smile
Didn't even know Massi's addons include vehicles!
(05-24-2014, 07:22 PM)Variable link Wrote:Didn't even knew Massi's addons include a chopper!

Really? the UK stuff has Lynx/Merlin choppers etc- ok there already ingame but have RAF colours etc  Smile
I really enjoyed the first mission last night. The second one has a great sense of scale and epicness. Too bad it didn't quite work as intended but hopefully you can find a way to fix things Big Grin I need to know what happens in 13 days! The suspense is killing me.
And as we talked about on TS it would be nice to have a NVG compatible scope for the marksman. No biggie though as I was able to scavenge a ARCO quite quickly from our first kills
I like a lot FHQ missions. I hope to be here when you test them.
Mission 2 updated, more enemies, and fixed the broken mission structure. I tried it a minute ago, only to have a CSAT helicopter come crashing down from the sky right in front of me... I literally jumped out of the way of it in the last moment... of course, as is usual in such cases, I didn't have Shadowplay running -_-
Mission 3 updated:
- Removed MAAWS
- Added Titan and NLAW to the crate
- Crate is only filled once now
Thanks mate, will give it a try ASAP, but not sooner than next week tho. I hate i can't join you Sunday.
Have fun without me Tongue
Pandora's dawn video uploading!
(06-27-2014, 08:06 PM)Variable link Wrote:Pandora's dawn video uploading!

Cool Smile Looking forward to it!
(07-01-2014, 12:18 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:Don't think it was the mission, there is nothing in it that could do it. I have no idea what specifically triggered this behavior. When I tested the mission, the chopper went down after the first hit, which admittedly took a while because these damn flares are just too effective and the chopper always reacts in time.
Have you tested after the update to the new 1.whatevet version?
(07-01-2014, 01:12 PM)Variable link Wrote:Have you tested after the update to the new 1.whatevet version?

Right, I should do it again, it might have been the patch.