Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Mission testing thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-01-2014, 06:12 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]I'd try running it twice since some of my missions also kickyou back to lobby but you'll run it a second time. They're on AIA TP islands.

There are 2-3 missions we tried to load several times but failed.
Ahhh ok. Maybe they screw up something somewhere in their description.ext or some sort.
Ok, another batch of 113 missions uploaded to the server, some updates, most new. I'm going to die now, see ya.
8 new workshop missions in the 9-15 slots range uploaded.
If you can give me guideline of CiA naming / commenting conventions I can rename my missions properly straight away for CiA use in the future?
co02_mission_name.altis.pbo

The above is an example. All letters are lower cased.
- co at the beginning indicating coop.
- 02 the number after indicating player count. If single digit, put a 02, ... , 09. If 10 or greater, just put that number.
- do not put spacings, put _ instead to separate words
- Do not including a briefing name (when you're in the mission where it say Mission Name and you can write a mission name in there, don't put anything in there
- when you save a mission, sometimes island names are capitalized. Just rename it and make everything lowercased.

co@02_example_mission.altis.pbo

Use the following above if mission contains addons (hence the @ symbol between co and 02)
Copy pasted from Server Manual

? All letters in lowercase.
? Remove all spaces and replace them with underscore _.
? Do not use any special characters &/()%# etc. Although some might work Ok, it's better to be safe than sorry.
? Avoid excessive use of abbreviations.
? Recommended name length is below 30 characters, excluding the .islandname.pbo part.

For vanilla Arma 3 / Arma 2 CO missions:
- co04_mission_name.island.pbo
- co16_operation_dragon_rising.chernarus.pbo
- co75_mosque_party.zargabad.pbo
- co12_hostage_rescue.stratis.pbo

For missions containing addons:
- co@14_game_of_drones.chernarus.pbo

(09-27-2015, 06:14 PM)Stagwine link Wrote: [ -> ]If you can give me guideline of CiA naming / commenting conventions I can rename my missions properly straight away for CiA use in the future?
That would be most appreciated!
Pages: 1 2 3