Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: (ArmA 3) Fall of Greece - Wings Of Retribution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys this is a mission i started making shortly after Arma 3 received the new A-10 jets for NATO (A-164 Wipeout i think is the original name). The whole mission is performed through jet-piloting squad, and goes from dogfights to CAS. Also you have to complete certain tasks in time, or divert enemy attention otherwise result in your friendly ground forces defeated and thus mission failed.

LATEST VERSION: 1.05a
MODS / REQUIREMENTS: Arma 3 Vanilla (No Mods, however after update 1.05a this need to be re-verified)
MAP: Altis

SCENARIO:
CSAT has captured the main Altis Airbase and cornered AAF to the east side of Altis. At this point, they need our help before getting wiped out. We will begin an invasion on the island and attempt to take the airfields, and assist AAF however we can. EAGLE Squad will execute a full frontal storm-assault and wipe out the enemy by surprise. This will buy time for Team Sea Lion which will proceed as fast as possible to the landing zone and soon after that assault and capture AAC Airfield. Mission is considered a success when Sea Lion is able to deploy on the ground. Your mission is to protect Team Sea Lion and make sure they land safe at Drymea Beach. In order to do so, you need to clear the planned route and destroy enemy defenses if found on the way. Repel incoming threats and provide Close Air Support, Sea Lion's success depends on you.

FEATURES:
-Custom Radio Communications and speech.
Ever wanted to fly as a jet squadron? This mission will put players in an Air squad and is designed to require a bit of flying skills to be completed, not recommended to beginners though.
Thanks Blackrose! Personally, I like flying missions. I will  upload it during the next upload batch.
I played the mission and is good, stable didn't have any problems.
Will be helpful to have at least 3 guys in the flying squad. However i played this only in vanilla, not sure how it behaves with ASR AI.