Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - Stop that Train
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Situation

USMC 29th MEU stationed in Takistan has come across a Taliban traning camp near Rasman. Hawkeye 2, a Force Recon squad, is tasked with providing BDA for a JDAM strike. It's a green op, no enemy contact is expected. Easy as pie, go in, watch the fireworks, go out. What could possibly go wrong? Right, nothing. Nothing can go wrong.

(06-18-2014, 05:16 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:Nothing can go wrong.

O'Rly !!  ;D ;D
(06-18-2014, 11:17 PM)ck-claw link Wrote:O'Rly !!  ;D ;D

^^
Alright, I am looking for volunteers to voice-over this mission. There are three roles to fill, I'll post the lines here in spoiler tags:

Hawkeye 2 Lead:
(mark to see the text)
(confident)
Hawkeye, this is Hawkeye Two One, we've reached the overwatch position with good view on the target. Send in the flyboys. Over.

(confident)
Solid Copy, Hawkeye. Up close and personal. We're going in. Over.

(confident. You think you just finished your mission)
Hawkeye, this is Hawkeye Two One. Camp is neutralized. I repeat, the training has ended. Over.

(neutral)
Copy you Lima Charlie, Hawkeye. Go ahead, over.

(confused. Hawkeye Actual just told you that air force is no longer in control of airspace)
Solid Copy, Hawkeye.. Interrogative, what is ""no longer in control of airspace"" supposed to mean?

(confused. Enemy planes are reported)
But Taliban don't have air assets. What the hell is going on.

(neutral)
Copy you Lima Charlie. Link up with 29th at 039 103 Nagara North. We're Oscar Mike. Over.

Hawkeye actual:
(mark to see the text)

(worried)
Roger, Hawkeye Two One. We're trying to raise Tusker One Niner, but lost radio contact. Wait one.

(even more worried)
Hawkeye Two One, we cannot raise Tusker One Niner. Flight Control reports their IFF has vanished from the radar two minutes ago.

We're trying to find out what is going on, but for now, assume that we lost the bombers. That means you have to neutralize the camp the old fashion way. After the camp is clear, proceed to Hope. Are you up to it?

(trying to sound confident)
Oorah, Hawkeye Two One. Get some! Hawkeye out.

(thinking the job is done)
Great job, Hawkeye Two. Egress to Hope for immediate evac. Hawkeye out.

(neutral)
Hawkeye Two, this is Hawkeye Actual. Message, over.

(neutral)
Message as follows: Tusker One Niner is MIA, presumed KIA. Contact lost at 0500 hours. Break.

(neutral)
JSOC reports Air Force is no longer in control of local airspace. Message Over.

(don't-ask-me kind of tone)
I wish I could say more. Air Force insists that they have enemy air contacts closing in.

(try to sound reassuring)
We'll keep you up to date, Hawkeye Two. Hawkeye out.

(worried)
Hawkeye Two One this is Hawkeye. You heard the news. CSAT is closing in from the north, and they brought their friends the Iranian Airforce. We have to cancel your helo flight.

(worried)
You are to retreat towards Nagara North at 039 103 to RV with the 29th MEU Battalion Landing Force to consolidate for a counter-offensive. I repeat, move to Nagara and link up with the main Battalion Landing Force. Do you copy? Over?

(worried)
Semper Fi. Hawkeye out.

Finally, Lion (USMC commander)
Lion to all callsigns. Priority message. Code Black. Code Black. Canton Protocol troops have invaded Takistan from the north. I say again, CSAT troops entering Takistan from the North with hostile intentions. Stand by for re-tasking by your commanding officers. Lion out.
All right, I apply for any of them! And I already know the mission so there is not much to spoil.
(06-23-2014, 01:25 PM)Misha link Wrote:All right, I apply for any of them! And I already know the mission so there is not much to spoil.

Take your pick then and post here which one you took Smile Thanks!
Ok, Hawkeye 2 Lead than it is, also because of prior mission experience. Smile
Edit: Yeah, English speaker would be better. I'll skip it then
[Image: 9s00z.jpg]
I'll volunteer for something if you need.

I don't mind multiples either.
(06-23-2014, 05:21 PM)Variable link Wrote:https://i.imgflip.com/9s00z.jpg

Doesn't everyone here speak English?  Tongue
(06-24-2014, 10:49 AM)Outlawz7 link Wrote:Doesn't everyone here speak English?  Tongue
Threre you go Smile

[Image: 9sqfo.jpg]
Well I prefer to have samples from non-english speakers over none at all. So unless some of our Americans volunteers, I'd go with non-Americans.
Yeah, I'm perfectly fine even if after recording my own lines you use sameone's elses voice. No problemo!
(06-24-2014, 02:43 AM)Phantom link Wrote:I'll volunteer for something if you need.

I don't mind multiples either.

Pick one Smile

Seriously, though, my major concern is that people get the radio messages, not that it is dramatically correct. Maybe I should start using Microsoft's voice output for this. So everybody, if you want to, record a voice, and I'll use the best ones Smile
Pages: 1 2