Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - mini coop pack#2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mini Coop missionpack #2

- No respawn, tactical, smart enemy's

Mods/Addons:

- Cba_A3

Missions list:

- [Coop-10]-The_Box.Altis
"Find AAF support officer, he is hide at certain area's.Take him out and locate the AAF cache position"
- [Coop-10]-Mayor_of_Pyrgos.Altis
"As CSAT recon team, seek and hunt down the mayor.If AAF forces detect you, the mayor will try to escape through pier"
- [Coop-6]-Prisoner.Altis
"Your team have order to rescue a pilot.CSAT keep him at a small island"

Scripts:
- R3F_AiComTarget
- SLB
- AIS INJURY
- lea
Installed! Thanks Persian. When are you coming to play them with us?

Also, could you please provide a one line description to each of the missions? I want to add them to our online mission list.
Quote:When are you coming to play them with us?
I hope soon, downloading required mods!

- Added some descriptions 
We'll test your missions on VforVictory tactical server as well.
Persion,

We had a chance to play your mission: Mayor of Pyrgos. We really enjoyed it. Here are some of our reactions:
- we loved the cats
- atmosphere was great with the ship sound effects
- nice spacing of enemy wrt the sneakiness of the mission

Requests:
- more accurate directives about what to do with the HVT, 'hunt' doesn't necessarily mean kill
- Dress the mayor with civilian clothing for better identification

Great mission. Thanks!
I would also add -
1. Please refrain from putting each unit on a separate team. Since we are using TFAR it makes us all start with a long range radio that replaces our default loadouts, instead of just for the leader.
2. Please don't disable the AI. It prevent people from JIPing and getting back to play after disconnecting, and we always have disconnections... AI can always be disabled in the slot screen
3. The mayor didn't try to get to the pier and escape, although we were detected prematurely.

We also played and completed "The Box" great mission! We had contact from start till end and was pushed back and forth by the enemy.

Thanks for the great missions!

Thanks for feedback's.I ll fix that JIP issue in new missions! Smile No any updates for old/played missions.
"Prisoner" was a great, very enjoyable mission. Thanks a lot!
Prisoner - great mission, rescuing the pilot needed some magic. There was a script error in a "hostage.sqf" at start of the mission.
Prisoner mission was very nice. Very simple and very well made. Thank you very much!
Great mission Persian. Short and simple. The hostage addaction didn't work too well though but nevertheless good mission.
"Prisoner" completed! That was very fun, thanks Persian. Note that we tweaked the AI skill to 0.75 and precision to 0.05.
Prisoner is very good. Simple, fast and fun. Thanks!