Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: wrpedit & p3dedit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

if someone see one of these tools somewhere in the net, please can download and then send per mail?

I know they are not official released by ofpinternals, but in the last few weeks there are comming more and more addons made with these. So there must be versions, that work (even if sometimes buggy).

I´m especially interested in wrpedit for making new islands.

Thanks

Lobanak
Hey Lob im on the clock, let me check in a few places on the web when I get home today. I will mail you a response. I saw somethin yesterday, but unsure if it was progam download or other. Nice Gif!!

Madd Matt
hope hope hope ....
I can´t find the program you need. I saw a gallery of new units being rendered, but no actual program released in either wrp/p3dedit. I will post if i see it. :x
Hi all!! Well no good news but here is a Download area with a few uesfull items: http://www.operation-flashpoint.de/files.php?cat=2 Im sure most have these alerady but if you do not here they are! It appears that wrpedit is not avail until possibly end of april, as i saw on a forum thread. Later
Ok here are the latest news on wrpedit and other things:
wrpedit will be published at end of may approximately. There is no guarantee on that as always but BIS said so. Also anyone that tells he already has oxygen is a liar. I have received a mail from Adam today that they are still working on the personalized copies, wich means every copy of oxygen will be unique and carries a watermark with it that is bound in to any object that is made with the copy. This tells BIS who made a model and if he was authorized to do so. As you know the tools Oxygen and Wrpedit (BIS internal name is different=Victor) will be only released to suitable persons and not to modmaking teams who want to release CD´s with their own mod´s like Wintermarch. BIS is strongly after non-commercial people like I am. I hope they will soon be ready to send me the pw´s and adresses for my personal download.
Furthermore BIS wants to release some tools totally public, but they wont be 100 percent covering the licenced versions.
hmm... I think wrpedit and p3dedit are not from BIS. Or I´m wrong? These are tools from OFPinternals. Or are OFPinternals BIS?
I know....*aaaahhhhh*