Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Psycho revive parameters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys...

I have checked how Psycho's script handles healing and injuries. Here's what I found out:

- First of all, the variable tcb_ais_medical_education determines who is allowed to start the healing process. If 0, everybody can. If 1, you need a FAK or MedKit. if 2, you need to be a medic. This is just about who is allowed to start healing. It has no impact on what happens when you first aid someone.

- Unless healing is interrupted, after the meter reaches 100%, it depends on the following circumstances how the healing works:

1. If you are a medic and have a Medikit, you heal the patient to 95%
2. If you are a medic and have no medikit, but a FAK, you heal him to 75%. FAK is used up
3. if you are NOT a medic, but have a FAK, you heal the patient to 60%, but he remains shaken (he will get 10% damage to hands). FAK is used up.
4. if you are NOT a medic and do not have a FAK, the patient is 40% healed, receives the penalty of 10% hand damage plus another 40% leg damage.

So, it really makes a difference whether you are a medic or not Smile
Thanks, that was really necessary!
So in that case, if medic has a medkit, then medic won't need the FAKs?
(06-27-2014, 09:47 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]So in that case, if medic has a medkit, then medic won't need the FAKs?

No. Only if he doesn't have a medikit will he use a FAK.
I might as well distribute all my FAKs to everyone else if I'm a medic in that case (unless I'll need that to full heal people after they're up)
(06-27-2014, 11:42 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]I might as well distribute all my FAKs to everyone else if I'm a medic in that case (unless I'll need that to full heal people after they're up)

You still need FAK's when a player is hit without going into agony.
So I wonder what is the most optimal settings for Psycho's revive script that suits us best. I see if you revive someone, they get shitton of FAKs and added weight.
bump

I'd like to know too how to avoid inventory problems after revive or JIP. Any tips for good practice?
Thanks.