Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Pretty sweet Scope!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Trijicon CCAS looks like a very nice scope. I would love to see something like this in Arma

[url=
To the best of my knowledge, such a scope cannot be done like this in Arma without very specific scripting. Even then, you will have trouble getting the ballistics right plus the reticle itself...

Oh they are taking the fun and skill out of everything! It's like the introduction of AA missiles to air combat.
(07-03-2014, 04:54 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Oh they are taking the fun and skill out of everything! It's like the introduction of AA missiles to air combat.

In real combat maybe fun isn't your priority Wink
But yeah in Arma it would probably be a bit OP. Maybe as an ultra rare sniper scope. Cool tech never the less
(07-03-2014, 05:20 PM)McGregor link Wrote: [ -> ]In real combat maybe fun isn't your priority Wink
But yeah in Arma it would probably be a bit OP. Maybe as an ultra rare sniper scope. Cool tech never the less
Yeah, and this video explains why I dislike the futuristic setting. Future infantry combat is just boring.
This is why I like guerilla missions Tongue
I must say I have mixed feelings about the future setting. Some things are cool and others are not, hard to specify what is and what isn't though. I really enjoy fighting as the lesser equipped under dog and other times I can find great enjoyment playing as the superior force raining down hell with deadly precision. But at the end of the day fictional si-fi futuristic weapons is a big NO NO, give me an AK any day  8)
When do you guys think will be a good timing for me to suggest BIS the Yom Kippur war as a setting for Arma 4?
(07-03-2014, 06:52 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]When do you guys think will be a good timing for me to suggest BIS the Yom Kippur war as a setting for Arma 4?

No time like the present mate  Big Grin  But I think it might be a bit too real for BIS
Quote:I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein
I think we can stick with the future setting, just make it a giant leap in the future Smile