Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Briefing HyperLinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a gentle reminder Al/Varanon to post how you did it with the light green?

Thanks  Smile
(07-08-2014, 10:58 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Just a gentle reminder Al/Varanon to post how you did it with the light green?

Thanks  Smile

Right... I use the following code:

Code:
#define clink(_text, _marker) format ["<font color=""#55ff55""><marker name=""%1"">%2</marker></font>", _marker, _text]

[
    west,
        ["Mission",
            "Occupying AAF forces in Chernarus operate an " + clink("AAA site", "markAA") + " near " + clink("Green Mountain", "markGreenMountain") + ". " +
            "The installation makes resupplying our forces on the " + clink("Northern Airfield", "markUSA") + " increasingly difficult. "+
            "Your team is to proceed to the site and destroy all static launchers and the ammunition crates."
        ],

You can vary the #55ff55 to your liking, it's a normal HTML color code.
Thanks Al , will try it out.
Assuming this goes in the init.sqf ? Just slightly changing the briefing ?
(07-09-2014, 12:19 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Right... I use the following code:

Code:
#define clink(_text, _marker) format ["<font color=""#55ff55""><marker name=""%1"">%2</marker></font>", _marker, _text]

[
    west,
        ["Mission",
            "Occupying AAF forces in Chernarus operate an " + clink("AAA site", "markAA") + " near " + clink("Green Mountain", "markGreenMountain") + ". " +
            "The installation makes resupplying our forces on the " + clink("Northern Airfield", "markUSA") + " increasingly difficult. "+
            "Your team is to proceed to the site and destroy all static launchers and the ammunition crates."
        ],

You can vary the #55ff55 to your liking, it's a normal HTML color code.

Alternatively, I use this:
Code:
_color = ["GUI", "BCG_RGB"] call BIS_fnc_displayColorGet;
_htmlcolor = _color call BIS_fnc_colorRGBAtoHTML;

#define clink(text, marker) "<font color='" + _htmlcolor + "'><marker name='" + marker + "'>" + text + "</marker></font>"

This will use the selected highlight background color from the Arma 3 UI colors.