Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - CO 15 Big Bird Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Situation: US Marines are heading home in a chinook but just when they know it, their chinook was hit by an RPG and its going down. ISIS terrorists are heading all around outnumbering you guys. The only option left is to hold them off and hope to survive. Too bad they got the number advantage, and the environmental advantage.

Mission: Survive

Enemies: ISIS

Required Addons: RHS
FHQ Accessories (optional)
AiA TP
Sounds great! Just one thing - are you using aggressors as enemies? They seem brain dead so please make sure the mission presents a challenge. Either increase their skill, their numbers, or limit the defenders optic capabilities.
You know what I think about Aggressors Tongue .... nope. I never use Aggressors. Not only did they look bad, were ported bad, but it seems like their artificial intelligence were tweaked to be dead too. I used CSAT units and changed their uniforms to guerilla clothing and threw some shemags on them. I was going to throw more but I don't know if it'll be fair to up some more while testing, but it was just myself so not sure how AI would do.

I was considering adding more, but was a bit afraid of pulling the "Phantom threw too much enemies..." but I don't too weak of a resistance either because (braindead enemies sucks)
(07-11-2014, 10:56 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Required Addons: Massi NATO Spetsnaz Weapons
Massi USMC and Marsocs
Massi African Conflict
FHQ M4
FHQ Accessories
Aplion Helicopter Port  <-----------
A3MP

We didn't add this one yet, did we? I mean I am all for it, but shouldn't we wait with using any of those mods until we have all agreed to actually add them?
We can go ahead and add them...
(07-12-2014, 12:05 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]We can go ahead and add them...

I'm all for it, as well as the other addons I proposed (Russians, HMMVW's, UAZ, armour)
Sorry I was itching to use them ahead since they didn't suck
(07-12-2014, 06:15 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I was itching to use them ahead since they didn't suck

Yeah I know that feeling. I am itching to do a Chernarus insurgents mission, but they just don't look okay with high-tech CSAT APC stuff. I want BTR's, BMP's, and good old T-72's Smile
Yeah. Having Russians with reskinned CSAT stuff looks more normal, but insurgents are too low tech and there's hardly any low tech stuff from Arma 3.
Updated Big Bird Down

- Removed HAFM helicopters
- Added ISIS skins
- Replaced Chinook with Huron
Excellent, looking forward to it!
should be a nice quick hold off, action comes immediately. Let me add FHQ Safe add loadout real quick..
Good to go, for some reason, AiATP might kick you back to lobby, just pick it again (I beat it with just AI during testing it seems so should be a nice easy warm up or cool down, whatever you call it).

For some reason, enemies now have CSAT officer uniform instead of ISIS uniform. Same thing happen with Oil Protection Services. I remember that setobjecttextureglobal works last time before the patch. Did BIS broke something?
Only problem i had was as a Marksman, i spawned with an M24 without a Scope and whilst ADSing i had no sight either so couldn't aim with it at all.

Might need to be checked as a bug but we did the mission well.

Thank you however Smile
You're missing asdg joint rails compatibility for Massi units so u can use FHQ optics with the m24 since I use Al's leupoid. It should be in CiA Rails if u use six
Pages: 1 2