Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Climb - mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found LAxemann's "Climb" very useful, not only that gives you more tactical options but helps you to get unstuck from rocks, objects and buildings if somehow you clipped in.

With this mod you can get in the building using windows, you can climb over medium walls and obstacles.

The other day i spawned in a rock and as usual i was about to kill myself, but i just recalled i have the mod working and i was able to climb up from the rock i was stuck into.

Note that for the launcher throw function to work you need server support. Also for higher obstacles where you need help from another teammate you need server support.

If you wanna give it a try here it is:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25996
Bump.

Have you tested this mod? Do you this is it something we could use on CiA?
Just wondering, but what if there's some missions where there are stuff that aren't meant ot be climb, could it possibly break those type of missions?
We have discussed it and decided that since it could break certain missions that use barriers we will not add it to the CiA.
All, please don't use it on coop nights.