Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - A game of Drones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Situation:
AAF and CSAT are turning our country into a warzone. Now CSAT has deployed drones to search for us, we cannot let them find us. Blow them out of the sky.

Well, I don't know how you should do that either. Make something up, you're our "special forces".

Enemy: CAST and AAF
Island: Chernarus
Addons: A3MP

Already uploaded on the server.
Cool stuff Smile I suppose we play as FIA?
(08-10-2014, 04:14 PM)Variable link Wrote:Cool stuff Smile I suppose we play as FIA?

Yeah. Two teams with six men each. No NVG's, no scopes... Smile
Ahh yes... Big Grin
(08-10-2014, 06:36 PM)Variable link Wrote:Ahh yes... Big Grin

I should add that only enemy team leaders have NBG's as well, to make things a bit even.
Thank you, good one Alwarren, i miss good old maps. The mission is pretty challenging Smile
(08-15-2014, 10:28 AM)alias link Wrote:Thank you, good one Alwarren, i miss good old maps. The mission is pretty challenging Smile

hehe, it was intentional. The darkness and uncertainty about the enemies should make you look twice before you engage. I think we took the most difficult approach, as the AA is well defended. I suppose most of the defense force went out to check when they heard the first shooting, and returned only later, which was fine since you'd usually spent some time at the castle.

I like the fact that the drones are flying overhead, make you see your target almost all of the time Smile
Great mission! I suggest to add flashlights and remove that buggy looking rain.
(08-15-2014, 05:42 PM)Variable link Wrote:Great mission! I suggest to add flashlights and remove that buggy looking rain.

Yeah, the rain... I really thought it was fixed, I remember having it recently and it looked okay; I'll definitely make it less rainy, and I will likely reduce the AI's view range a bit to compensate for the rain - it seems that default AI doesn't do that.

Was thinking about adding pistol flashlights, but I don't think there are any pistol flashlights in the game. Doh.
Now on the workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=298469301

Please, if you played it, leave a comment and thumb it up if you liked it. Thanks!