Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Alternate CO-OP ARMA3 Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

With last weeks brief server outage, I figured I'd put my server back up. It's been loaded with all missions and configurations currently on the CO-OP server. Passwords are also the same -- if you have any troubles kindly let me know.

ARMA3 Server: arma3.etzu.net (2312)
TeamSpeak3 Server: teamspeak.etzu.net (standard port)

Variable, please distribute admin password(s) at your discretion.

Cheers,
Etzu.
Thanks a lot Etzu, most appreciated!
Some co-workers asked me to setup an Epochserver for them, long story short I have my co-op server now running on a Xeon E3-1270, colocated on a gigabit connection in the USA (ping dacentec.com) Smile
(10-14-2015, 02:33 PM)Etzu link Wrote:Some co-workers asked me to setup an Epochserver for them, long story short I have my co-op server now running on a Xeon E3-1270, colocated on a gigabit connection in the USA (ping dacentec.com) Smile
63ms from Israel! That's a first for a US based server.
Is the backup coop server online 24/7?
(10-14-2015, 02:35 PM)Variable link Wrote:63ms from Israel! That's a first for a US based server.
Is the backup coop server online 24/7?

Yep Smile
Just uploading all the mods/missions and working on an FTP user to upload any new missions. I had to learn Linux so it's taking me a bit longer than usual -- google is my friend.
Note all files have to be in lowercase. Are you keeping the mpmissions folder in sync with the main server's mpmissions folder?
Yea, most are compliant with case sensitive; there are scripts I found to tidy up those that don't. In regards to missions, I try and keep up to date, but may not be exact (I try and check weekly).
Sounds great Etzu. Thank you!
(10-14-2015, 04:10 PM)Etzu link Wrote:Yea, most are compliant with case sensitive; there are scripts I found to tidy up those that don't. In regards to missions, I try and keep up to date, but may not be exact (I try and check weekly).
To make your life easier, just follow the mission release board for new missions, and the Mission Testing topic for posts such as this. These are the only instances where new missions are uploaded to the server.