Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: AiA Standalone Terrain Pack released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-14-2014, 08:34 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]edit: editing that line resolved AiATP crashing for me. I loaded up all Sahranis, Takistan, Chernarus, Altis and previewed them, no crash.  :o ;D

Nice!

Need to get kju to release an update.
I've attached the modified .pbo (17Kb), perhaps we could give this a try on tomorrow's coop night?
Any idea what will happen if someone will connect without it?
I don't know anything about ArmA modding, but looking at stuff like people connecting with old CBA versions, maybe they'll be the only ones whose game crashes because of AiATP?

(10-15-2014, 03:57 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea what will happen if someone will connect without it?

I would guess the client with the fault stuff will crash while the server will not
Ok, then I'll put it up the server when I get back home.
We need someone to post an announcement on the Steam group about this file and about TFAR update, post an announced topic and news on the homepage. Volunteers? Smile
Done
Updated my client's misc_c.pbo and the server's. Still experiencing crashes of server and client after playing a mission on Chernarus and then selecting a mission on Altis. Weirdly enough, two of CK's missions loaded ok, crashed after 10 seconds and I had no problem loading a Stratis mission afterwards... I don't get any of this.
(10-15-2014, 11:42 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Updated my client's misc_c.pbo and the server's. Still experiencing crashes of server and client after playing a mission on Chernarus and then selecting a mission on Altis. Weirdly enough, two of CK's missions loaded ok, crashed after 10 seconds and I had no problem loading a Stratis mission afterwards... I don't get any of this.

Might be more than just one building. I'll ask kju about it.
So should we all install this misc_c.pbo or not?
(10-16-2014, 05:20 PM)doveman link Wrote: [ -> ]So should we all install this misc_c.pbo or not?
kju said to Alwarren he's preparing a new pack, so let's wait with that. I'll remove it from the server.
OK, thanks.
I noticed that the ponds have no water in them. Is this a known bug or just something I'm experiencing?
It's known, unfortunately Arma 3 cannot display them which is also the reason the lakes on Aktis are dry.
(12-23-2014, 11:04 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]It's known, unfortunately Arma 3 cannot display them which is also the reason the lakes on Aktis are dry.

I saw a signature on BIS forums which said "Arma3: Ponds DLC" and didn't understand the joke until now Smile
Pages: 1 2 3