Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Co@14 Molten Iron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Co@14 Molten Iron

Situation:
2 NATO squad spec ops have to destroy CSAT parked tanks at behind frontline by air support.Each team have specific tasks and in the end, 2 team have to link together and escape from AO through AAC airfield.

@mods:
- Cba_A3
- NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons
- Asdg_jr
- Asdg_attachments

Thanks Persian! This sounds great, as usual... I hope the AI are not disabled now?
Uploading.
(08-25-2014, 09:02 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Persian! This sounds great, as usual... I hope the AI are not disabled now?
Uploading.
Ai is activated as you told me before.
Good man... Thanks!
Great mission, really loved it! More please Smile

den1

Great mission. Very fun and enjoyable.
Great mission, had fun lazing  ;D
Pretty cool mission, Nice fireworks  8)
Great mission Persian, very much enjoyed playing it and watching our air support bombing the armour. Thanks for making it.
Great missions, good to watch the fireworks from the hill.

Only one thing didn't work: We were supposed to block the bridge, but we've tried placing mines, blowing up a truck on the bride, and finally tried explosives and even a bomb, the task didn't tick. Of course, the last target (extract) did not tick either.

In any case, great missions!
Great mission Smile !
Very good mission, pretty complex, leaves a lot of room for coordination and nice maneuvers. Keep it up mate!
Your welcome guys Smile

(09-04-2014, 11:31 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]Great missions, good to watch the fireworks from the hill.

Only one thing didn't work: We were supposed to block the bridge, but we've tried placing mines, blowing up a truck on the bride, and finally tried explosives and even a bomb, the task didn't tick. Of course, the last target (extract) did not tick either.

In any case, great missions!
Ok.Thanks for feedback.I should pay more attention about tasks.