Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Going away for a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going on holiday for a while. Well not really holiday, I'm going to walk the Camino de Santiago de Compostela in Spain. I will probably be away for 1,5-2 months so expect me back some time in the end of October/November

I want to take this time and say thanks to every one I've been playing with, especially the CIA guys. Special mentioning goes out to Variable and Alwarren, great job on keeping things going Big Grin

Looking forward to playing lot's more epic missions later this year. Stay classy!

McGregor out
Have fun McGregor, we are looking forward to your return!
Hope you enjoy your trip. Take care, and be back soon Smile
enjoy your trip
Ciya! Smile
Have fun on your trip/pilgrimage
Are you walking by foot, is that why its going to take so long?
Thanks a lot guys.

@Watchmen, yes 800km on foot so it's gonna take a while Wink

Beer, wine, food and lot's of walking awaits
How are you taking care of lodging, are you carrying a tent with you is it motel to motel? Anyway stay safe and good luck.
(09-05-2014, 12:26 PM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]How are you taking care of lodging, are you carrying a tent with you is it motel to motel? Anyway stay safe and good luck.

There are special hostels called albergues all along the Camino. They are only for pilgrims and you need a pilgrims passport to stay there. The cost is usually between 3-15 euros depending on the standard and if meals are included.
I'll try to stay safe, but knowing me I'm sure to get into some sort of trouble he he
Sounds fun, grab an extra pair of shoes, have a good time!