Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - PMC Versus: Cronos (co10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks for the feedback!

(10-03-2014, 12:34 AM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice mission man, not too hard, not to easy, just what we needed. Keep them coming!
Some issues with the relation between sides, at some point we found an armed civilian standing there and looking pretty, he didn't fire at us. Civilians are hostile for FIA right?

Yeah, the civilians are supposed to be hostile, they're on independent side. The civilians are not grouped so it might be that he didn't actually notice you. I'll do some more testing on that!
He noticed us Smile  we were all around him 1 m away.
Also read my debrief for another suggestion regarding this mission. Thanks!
(10-03-2014, 12:37 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]He noticed us Smile  we were all around him 1 m away.
Also read my debrief for another suggestion regarding this mission. Thanks!

Alright, just double checking Smile I changed to civilians to OPFOR side and tested it in the editor. Now they shoot at BLUFOR and BLUFOR AI shoots at them.

Also, added one new mission (download link in the op).
Uploading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Hiya. Added two new missions to the campaign, link is in the op. Watched the livestream on Twitch, by the way. Your teamwork looked awesome. Also, the missions, especially Lost Squad and White Knight Extraction (that was the name, if I recall). Also, Matt seemed like a great guy and immersed himself in the game, especially with the radio protocol.

Also watched the Versus mission (Metamorphoses). I was constantly thinking that you guys are taking too long and are going to be overwhelmed by AAF response... but they never showed Smile Did a little research why there was no QRF on site and turned out that the vehicles get stuck on a building about 50% of the time. Call it bug or call it realism?

Here are the translations, by the way:
Alcyon = Kingfisher
Ignis Graecus = Greek Fire (the name of the 600s Greek flamethrower)
Semideus Rabiosus = Lunatic Demigod

The Versus FOBs and callsigns:
Corona = Crown
Perditus = Ruined
Derelictus = Forsaken
Aurum = Gold
Ferrum = Iron
Cuprum = Copper

There are also some references to games I've been playing when creating the missions, like Nekrón Chélia, Hannibal-6...
Thanks! I was just about to write that indeed the resistance seemed low. I did see some vehicles (quad bikes?) far away, but we didn't encounter them.

Very fun and immersive mission nonetheless! Installing the new missions! I'll update the mission list with the name translations Smile
Ep. 3 completed (see the debriefing thread for details)! The best so far! Mission clocked perfectly, however, it didn't end. We did get the in-game "mission accomplished." message, but it didn't take us to the debriefing screen.
Looking forward to ep.4!!!
(10-14-2014, 01:19 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Ep. 3 completed (see the debriefing thread for details)! The best so far! Mission clocked perfectly, however, it didn't end. We did get the in-game "mission accomplished." message, but it didn't take us to the debriefing screen.
Looking forward to ep.4!!!

Thanks for the feedback! This mission was not one of my favourites in the pack but nice that you liked it!

I'll look into that bug at the end although it seems strange. I could understand if the last objective could not be completed, but to get the "mission accomplished" text but not the debriefing seems impossible to me Big Grin
Fuiba, there seem to be no debriefing message in Afflamus (since we had to cheat-end it I wanted to see what we missed). I'm not sure about the other missions we completed. Is that on purpose? I remember you included cool debriefings upon mission success on your Arma 2 packs.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Miss...esentation
(10-15-2014, 01:46 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Fuiba, there seem to be no debriefing message in Afflamus (since we had to cheat-end it I wanted to see what we missed). I'm not sure about the other missions we completed. Is that on purpose? I remember you included cool debriefings upon mission success on your Arma 2 packs.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Miss...esentation

Curses, I didn't even remember such things existed! I'll update the whole pack asap.
Updated the missions with debriefings. Link is in the op.
Thanks! Uploaded!
Just realized that having Fuiba on the CiA Mission Release board is like having the best Chef in the world cooking in your kitchen.

Guys, here's the debriefings of the missions we have already completed (hover to read):

(10-15-2014, 10:55 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Uploaded!
Just realized that having Fuiba on the CiA Mission Release board is like having the best Chef in the world cooking in your kitchen.

Cheers, but you should be thankful that I don't literally cook for you guys Wink
Thank you Fuiba!
4th mission (alcyon) doesn't end after you regroup at the insertion. Intense mission nonetheless!

edit: I forgot to add, it also doesn't seem to end if you fail it (the helicopters escape).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10