Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - CO 15 Oil Protection Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Agree with FHQ here.
Good mission to warm up and target practice.

Also check out the gear for sniper, he doesn't have a scope.

Thanks Phantom!
I moved the offroad spawn further from the map now. Should be updated. As for the scopes, make sure you have ASDG Joint Rails Massi optional config. Well, we already beat it anyways, but I just updated it for public release.
Updated mission, I removed the ISIS skin to reduce the file size and toss the default guerilla attires and Massi African Conflict uniforms (optional if addon is enable) back in instead since settextureglobal stuff isn't working anymore.
(11-19-2014, 11:16 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]since settextureglobal stuff isn't working anymore.

It isn't ? Damn, did BI break it ? Or was that a deliberate modification in Arma 3 ?
Before the patch, I saw the ISIS uniform on the server no problem. I was bitching later because after the patch I can no longer see the uniform on the server, only local. So looks like it broke for dedicated server.

Not sire why they would deliberately modify it that when there's already a local variant.
Please report it and we'll ask bis to fix it. Add you mission as repo.
If u add it to repo make sure you add the old 2 mb version
(11-20-2014, 01:06 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]If u add it to repo make sure you add the old 2 mb version

I think Variable meant you Wink
Mission updated - removed Massi dependencies and replaced them with RHS... I'm just going through some old missions that have massi (I only have 2 publicly released ones I think and replacing them with RHS).
Pages: 1 2