Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: AiA Terrain Pack update available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new version of the AiA Terrain Pack is available for download, please update your machines for tomorrow's games.

The appropriate BI forum thread can be found here.

Lite or Full versions will work
My C partition is too small to unzip AiA, last time I barely managed to unpack it, this time I need even more clean up.
Delete your current TP folder before you download and unpack then. The update is in no way bigger.
No, my game folder is on different drive, but zip needs to use C to unpack it (storing in one of temp directories). It cannot be avoided.
(09-17-2014, 05:47 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]No, my game folder is on different drive, but zip needs to use C to unpack it (storing in one of temp directories). It cannot be avoided.

That's easy to fix. Get 7-Zip, which can unpack a lot of different file formats, and go to  options->folders. You can set any temp folder there, no need for C.

Problem solved Smile
Thanks, it was google search that lead me to believe that drive c is nescessary,  however you can't always believe stuff people write on the Internets.

Turns out no temp folder is required at all with 7zip if you don't use drag and drop. That saves a lot of time and disk space!