Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Livestream - Slingloading and Firing from Vehicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

(09-26-2014, 11:21 AM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be on Ts in 3 hours
That's one hour too late Watchmen
Roger that Watchman. What time zone you in Watchman? Can you please double check time zone conversion?

Who is good pilot? I'm decent but will be better if we have someone using TrackIr or soemthing similar.
My tracking system is not reliable yet and i didn't practice long enough with it.
The event is about to start in... one hour from now
I managed to get home almost at the start at the session but i wont be joining because i still have to download the dev branch , if i can find some space for that Smile ; to much hassle and too little time to do it in time
Was good fun and had a great debrief with the other clan. They are open to future inter clan events like this hosted by each of us. We will be posting on each other's forums. http://www.usecforce.com/forums/
WeeeeeWWW !!!!!

WE WON Smile It was first time for me when i used a heli in dev branch... and it was a surprise.

First match

In first round cuz took me too long to get used to the new flight model they managed to kill most of our team.
With only Pwanda left as gunner in the boat i was lucky and hit enemy heli with my slinged boat.

Petka crashed in second. Smile

We won the last round cars vs cars, i think i injured the last remaining guy and BlindDog had a mexican stand off and finnished the job dying in the process. But i was alive and we won.

Second match

We got killed by the same tactic, they rammed us with the boat Smile

BlingDog had a great shot on the enemy pilot and sorted out a second round.

Watchmen, BlindDog and Pwanda great shooting during cars vs cars rounds. I died in first 3 seconds due a nice set up ambush.

All in all we did good i wish only i knew in advance about the speach.
Well done, minions!
Good job guys. What do you mean by speach, Alias?
I watched most of the livestream in my iPhone while in a car, I saw how you sling-killed Petkka, I just didn't know it was you guys Smile
At the end Matt told me over the sudden to speak about CiA.. and i did, it proved they had TS set on low and spectators didnt'hear me. They fixed that for the next speaker and i had to speak again after him... and i was relaxed already... i forgot what i said first time Smile  ... i think i did better first time Sad... i hope was good enough second time when i tried to pull everything together again. I think i owe you yet another CiA night...
(09-26-2014, 04:04 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]At the end Matt told me over the sudden to speak about CiA.. and i did, it proved they had TS set on low and spectators didnt'hear me. They fixed that for the next speaker and i had to speak again after him... and i was relaxed already... i forgot what i said first time Smile  ... i think i did better first time Sad... i hope was good enough second time when i tried to pull everything together again. I think i owe you yet another CiA night...
You did good mateSmile good speech to everyone about what CIA stands for. I would have been nervous as hell if i was speaking to BI devs and players from other clans about my own.
I'm sure you did fine Alias, good job!
I watched the stream Watchmen, Pwnda, BlindDog very good shooting !!
Pages: 1 2