Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Co10 Stratis Teamwork Exercise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A short 10 man teamwork exercise mission on Stratis. 2 fireteams of 5 men. The 2 fireteams have different classes  to emphasize the combat different roles of each team. One focuses on stationary suppression while the other on movement and fire.

No more than 90 minutes, a good mission to host early in the coop session while waiting for late comers.

WARNING: No revive system added! The last time i did it didnt turn out well. Just add whatever you want.
Tomorrow will be heavily altered/balanced and thoroughly fixed versions of older missions. Then some new missions.

rust and scrap
rising sun
airbase assault
Thanks Watchmen, looking forward to the new missions.
Welcome, hope you enjoy this mission. Let me know if you want more short 1 hour missions like this
(09-30-2014, 10:23 AM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, hope you enjoy this mission. Let me know if you want more short 1 hour missions like this
To be honest I rather host and play non-training missions. As the game does not possess the ability to physically kill us, the players, I rather spend our time on playing "actual" missions.

And I wouldn't call a one hour mission short Wink
When I say training it doesn't mean you cant die just that there is no lore premise that the mission is set in, it is just a simple game with go and kill objectives. Don't get the idea training means pretend shoot target dummies.

Specifically this aims to teach teamwork with your team while playing a very distinctive type of role that you normally do not, focusing your teamwork in a different and unconventional but possibly better way. That is why i highlighted at the start that each team has to perform their role precisely in the way i designed, and work with the other team within those restrictions, hence the 2 roles. SUPPRESSION and MOVEMENT & FIRE.
File reupload
That sounds much better. Uploaded! Thanks Watchmen.
Latest version with revive added(thanks alwareen for the easy guide). Sorry for the delay, i have been rushing for time because of all these missions im making. My goal is to finished everything by November.
Good man! Updating.