Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 2 coops - poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I had time I would make a series of guerrilla/insurgence missions against technically superior enemy. I have even begun working on general context of potential scenarios in my head. It would in the spirit of NAPA as advertised in video for Arma 2, before it was released. However, that must wait when I have enough time, which may be never, but at least now I am sure it won't be for Arma 2, but 3, or Arma 5, who knows.

Till that happens we'll be better off dancing with someone as Stick does  Wink
This might be of interest to anyone who still wants to play ArmA2:
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...armed-2%29

Variable, should I remove the Iron Front and Forgotten Few mods and profiles from our webserver or should I just leave them on there in case anyone wants to arrange a special event with them from time to time?
I guess there's no harm in leaving them in if it doesn't require you to put effort into maintaining them.
(10-24-2014, 12:59 AM)Variable link Wrote:I guess there's no harm in leaving them in if it doesn't require you to put effort into maintaining them.

No it's fine, I'll leave them up just in case. I'll probably just set TFAR for A2 back to PwS, so people get the latest version (or can select a specific version) if they ever use them, although they'll have to delete the ACE files manually. If anyone wants anything changing in them, just let me know.
(10-24-2014, 12:44 AM)doveman link Wrote:This might be of interest to anyone who still wants to play ArmA2:
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...armed-2%29
I thought that link looked familiar!  ;D Yeah, I posted that, and our (small, informal, fun, welcoming) group would be happy to welcome you to our Arma 2/CWR2 coop sessions. Doesn't matter if you can't join regularly - there's no attendance requirement (although I am glad if people usually let me know beforehand whether they'll be around or not).

Please feel free to send me a mail or PM here if you have any questions!
(10-24-2014, 02:03 PM)Thirith link Wrote:I thought that link looked familiar!  ;D Yeah, I posted that, and our (small, informal, fun, welcoming) group would be happy to welcome you to our Arma 2/CWR2 coop sessions.

lol. I didn't notice that you were the author of that thread  ;D
I must confess that I can no longer play ArmA2 due to several reasons, main ones being the graphics which are becoming more and more outdated (especially visible during night missions), the mission creation is no longer being updated, the movement of the characters annoys me... I think its time is over.
It probably helps that I only got into Arma 2 multiplayer ~1 1/2 years ago, so I haven't played it to death. Even without that, though, I find the sense of place in many Arma 2 maps at least as strong and as effective as in Arma 3. In my case this is helped by the much better frame rates, as my computer runs Arma 3 okay but not brilliantly fast.
(10-21-2014, 12:31 PM)Stick link Wrote:I selected the "I would rarely attend" option, as I go out dancing most Tuesday nights (Modern Jive Dancing if your wondering!)
Another fellow dancer!  Smile
Pages: 1 2