Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO15 Green Kraken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sail the high seas in 2 armored carriers while a dive team while a dive teams clears a path through naval minefields. Land on shore then advance and secure the airport. Combined arms mission on land and sea for 15 players where you utilize the 2 Gorgon APC vehicles and 15 players.

Psychos revive included(thanks for the guide)

Decided to upload this to the steam ws too because of the free weekend and because i feel there are insufficient combined arms missions for the Arma3 community to play with. Click for picturesSmile

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331360957
Thanks Watchmen, I was looking forward to this! Mission uploaded. Good call on uploading it to the workshop.
Variable. Psychos revive does not work underwater. If you die to u stay dead regardless. Do you mind if I add a reapawn point near the small island in case the anyone does at sea because it is a long mission.
I rather give it a first try without respawn.
Alright but some people could get pissed at being left out for the rest of the game
(10-25-2014, 10:54 AM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Alright but some people could get pissed at being left out for the rest of the game
Such people are not playing on the CiA server, which has a strict no-respawn policy Smile
Reupload. Assault diver unit was given the wrong description as Medic Diver, so it would seem there are 2 medic units when there is only 1.

Thanks. Updating the server.
Please use only the first post to upload new versions of your missions so we won't have multiple versions on the same thread. So post a reply as a notification but replace the old version in the first post with the new file.
Roger. Is there a way to remove the first attachment and replace it with another
(10-25-2014, 11:34 AM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Roger. Is there a way to remove the first attachment and replace it with another
Sorry, I missed that one... Yes, click "Advanced" and just un-tick the checkbox. Is the version on the OP updated?
No. just use the second one. sorry i cant find this "advanced" option on website. Guess im turning senile...
We played the (second version of) the mission on Sunday. The premise looks awesome and we were really looking forward to it. However, we didn't want to travel in 9 kph 4 kilometers, even up to the first speedboat defence line that would have taken us something like 40 minutes.

To make this mission the awesome potential it has I recommend the following:
Have the infantry team inside the APCs and the have the APCs seaborne, close to the first defense line. Design it so the maximum the guys inside the APCs would have to wait will not exceed 10 minutes (which is already a lot but I believe worth it if the mission is good).

Have the divers in the SDVs, with their regular uniform and helmets already in their backpacks, close to the mined area for the same reasons.

I hope you'll take that into account, this mission could be great!
Good suggestions but at this point there is no more mission making for me. Since i cant, why dont you make those changes to the mission if you want to give it a go, they sound simple enough, but i understand everyone has limited time.
(02-17-2015, 11:15 AM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]Good suggestions but at this point there is no more mission making for me. Since i cant, why dont you make those changes to the mission if you want to give it a go, they sound simple enough, but i understand everyone has limited time.
We might. Thanks anyway Watchmen, I hope to see you back in the mission making business soon.
Buy me a 970 on amazon :p
Pages: 1 2