Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hearts Of Iron III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey hey, any of you fine folks at CiA familiar with Hearts of Iron III? We could try some TvT, might be fun but very timeconsuming.
I have it in my Steam library, and played it for about half an hour or so. I tried to get into it, but hell, this is hardcore and quite frustratingly difficult to understand, especially due to lack of any good tutorials
Got on my steam library but I haven't played due to the complexity and I don't got time. One of my real life friends on the other hand loves Paradox strategy games and I play them a lot. He recently got Hearts of Iron 3, though he came from Crusader Kings 2 so he gets the gist of it.
Similar here. I scratched the surface of CK2 recently, played EU probably the 2nd, years back, HoI1 too, but not HoI3. Only in CK2 I know what I'm doing most of the time Smile I like demanding games, but time gets thin if you spread it to war/car/sub/air sims, strategies and more casual games like FPS, adventure etc. Big Grin
Too many games, so I can hardly commit to a single one. And Paradox games surely require commitment. In the last 10-12 months, I learned simracing, CK2, Silent Hunter on full-realism, DCS: Su25 and finished 10-15 casual games. So my brain is toast Smile

But to get back on topic, my Paradox plan for the next 2-3 years is CK2, Sengoku, EU:Rome, HoI3, Victoria2, EU4.
It will be probably EU12 when I get to it  Big Grin