Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - Road Song (CO-13)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mission: Road Song (CO13, Takistan)

Situation:
Nur is facing a humanitarian disaster with a recent outbreak of a deadly disease. Medical and basic goods are urgently needed, and a NATO convoy is on the way to the villiage with aid goods. Your Ranger squad is tasked with protecting the convoy from the local terror militia, the Saif Al-Din.
Awesome!
I think that having a separate thread for each mission is preferable (unless it's a campaign). It's easier to find a mission when you search for it and easier to give feedback. Better to have one thread with applicable feedback then a thread full of feedback posts for different missions.
Forums filled with mission threads are not cluttered, but blessed Smile

We need missions for twelve guys more than 10 as long as we have PMC versus filling up that role. Can this mission hold twelve guys?
(11-01-2014, 10:12 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]We need missions for twelve guys more than 10 as long as we have PMC versus filling up that role. Can this mission hold twelve guys?

I suppose I can add two slots without throwing it off balance. It's probably either too hard to too easy anyway.

I'm also working on a 14 player mission right now.
Alright, changed by to one thread per mission, and made the mission CO-13 by adding an extra fire team and moving Squad lead and Medic into it. So it's a five-four-four setup now.

Hope it isn't too hard.
Mission list updated with the link to this topic, if you publish this on STEAM let me know. Thanks!
(11-03-2014, 12:39 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]Mission list updated with the link to this topic, if you publish this on STEAM let me know. Thanks!

Wilco Smile